300,325 or 350? Started by: REE WEEL

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Surgery Tuesday and im having a wobble, I really want to still look natural and I’m worried about the size.

Originally surgeon said 300-325 then in follow up say 325-350. It’s going to be hp unders, in my head I’m thinking to be cautious and go for 300 as I really dont want to look massive but then I wonder if il regret it..

Anyone else panic about the size?

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu
    +2

I would always say go for the biggest offered. I went for my biggest offered (325) and still think they’re too small.
    I never see anyone saying they wish they went smaller x

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey

I didn’t have hp i had 460 cc ultra high profile under the muscle
    I was offered 420 cc ultra high profile at first but asked what the highest was she would let me have and she said 460 cc ultra high profile no more
    We agreed on 460 cc ultra high profile because I was scared the 420 cc wouldn’t be enough
    I got home and had so many second thoughts jumping from 420 cc to 460 cc
    I was saying to my husband what if 420 is too small and then what it 460 is too big
    So In the end I thought I’m just going to take that chance on 460 cc
    so here I am nearly 3 weeks later and im glad I went the 460 cc because I think the 420 would have been a disappointment for me as the 460 cc are just the perfect size I would take the biggest size they offer you so you don’t end up regretting it I was a size 6 to 8 on top 5ft4 and was a 32A bra before
    And weigh 8 stone
    Xx

maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu
    +2

The best tip I’ve seen on here is to ask yourself whether you’re more scared of them being too big or more scared of them being too small, and then that should help your decision. For me I know i’d be more upset if they were too small than I would be if they were too big, so I chose the bigger of the two sizes i was debating between xx

KD 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

I had the exact same offer from my surgeon, he offered 300cc 325cc or 350cc hp partially under, I went for the 350cc and had it done yesterday! I would recommend the biggest because its not as big as your expecting, plus once the swelling reduces they seem smaller anyway! good luck xxx

REE WEEL 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Thank you all for your reply, I think il go for 350 as I think I’d regret being too small.

Roll on Tuesday!

Poppy 15
    15p
    Menu
    +2

What’s your body stats? I’m 5’5” and 9 stone, had 315 today and really pleasantly surprised how small / natural they look (what I was hoping for). So I would say if you are similar looking to me I would say at least 325 as mine are overs so look a bit bigger!

Emma 29
    29p
    Menu
    +2

Hi , I got 340cc parshals high profile from an a cup and now measure a d or dd depending on where I get my bras from .. I think I look a nice full c x

REE WEEL 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks guys, I’m 5foot4 and 9 stone so very similar size but having unders x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.