350/320 7wpo update Started by: Suzy

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hi, I just wanted to post an update as a few girls have been asking about these sizes and also asking about projection. I had my 6 week check today (7 weeks) and the nurse was happy with them. I started at a 30a with slight chest asymmetry, so had a larger implant in my R than my L. I have to admit, I worried about the size difference a couple of weeks after the op, but they started to even out. They have dropped nicely, though the right has a bit more to do (you can see the nipple pointing down a little on that one). They move normally and are squishy! I have been measured as a 30f, so the higher profile ones help the implant go a long way! I’m happy with progress so far and looking forward to both nipples pointing the same way! ????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

It’s should say 350/320!! Whoops!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look fab Hun, bet you’re so pleased ???? I had my six week check yesterday to and everything is good 🙂 xx

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

@katielousie2315 I had asymmetry with my rib cage. One side stuck out more than the other!! Not that I have noticed beforehand but once I realised I could see what he meant. I felt the same at your stage but things just started to settle after about 4 weeks. You can still see a difference but I don’t notice it every day like I did a few weeks ago. Try not to worry, yours look fab and nobody would notice if you didn’t point it out xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for the update, yours look really good! Did you have unders? I’m 14 DPO (had 365 unders) and can’t wait to drop and fluff! Xx

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

@cj22 Thanks! Yes they are unders. Mine started to drop at 2-3 weeks so you’ll hopefully be seeing some changes soon! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you -Mine seem to look different each day, but I can’t wait to see the final result. Its good to see results of someone with similar stats to me xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.