32 A almost no boob, been told 250CC Advice Started by: Laura

• Author
    17p
    Menu

So I had my consultation yesterday with the surgeon and although I’m really excited I know every women is different but I’ve been told the biggest they’ll give me is 250cc I have to go under the muscle as I’ve got no breast tissue and ultra high profile so I’m abit worried because I’ve been reading you loose 50cc off the implant under the muscle so it’s only going to end up being 200ccs and I’ve seen other girls similar frame height and weight get 300+ offered to them. I feel like I’m happy with the choice because I’ve wanted it for sooo long but it’s kinda been made for me.

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu

Their has been girls with the same implant size as you have been offered and they have ended up measuring an E to F what bra size are you hoping to achieve? Xxx

Naomi 3
    3p
    Menu

Laura what are your stats. How tall & heavy are you. I’m 2 weeks po. I’m 5ft6 and a size 12, i was completely flat and was given 350cc under the muscle. I’m not sure what size I measure at the moment but would say small C but I’ve seen other people on here with same size implant and their D DDs but it’s because they have smaller frames so it gives bigger sizes. Xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

I wouldn’t be worried about them being too small, i was completely flat, size 8, had 300cc HP unders and now measure 32D and definitely wouldn’t want them any bigger xx

Laura 17
    17p
    Menu

I’m a size 6-8 and I’m only about 5’2 so I might not be too bad I’m really only hoping for a C cup I’ve literally got nothing hahaa xx

Emma 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun I was a 32A before and really flat chested I have 325 HP unders and I’m a 30F the don’t look like an F at all but that what I’ve been measured, I would suggest if your not happy do some research and ask to another surgeon, my first surgeon offered me 250 and I wasn’t happy with that so had a second consultation with a different surgeon and I got 325 x

Laura 17
    17p
    Menu

Hiya emma, yeah I know what you mean. Since I’ve been reading comments I’ve been researching and obviously it goes by height and weight and I’m only 5’2 if that’s and I’m only 7 stone so I’m really petite I’m not even broad neither so more I think about it I’m probably fine with the 250 I think if I go any bigger it’ll not look natural with me being short and petite xx

Jen 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5ft 3 andI barely fill a 30A, about 6.5/7stone. I’ve been looking at everyone’s pics and they all look amazing!! Do you girls have side profile pictures of your new boobs? I’d like to get an idea of how big they’d look sideways xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.