320 UHP Partials. 5’3 – 8st – 30A currently. Started by: Chloe

• Author
    12p
    Menu

Hey! After weeks of searching for similar stats and sizing to myself, I’ve decided to create my own post to help anyone else similar to me! I’m 5’3, about 8 stone and measuring at a 30A currently! I’m all booked in for the 17th of October! So a little under 2 weeks. My surgeon is Mr Mahdi, I’m going for 320cc UHP Partials, I’d heard of ‘boob greed’ so wanted the biggest size that would still look most natural for me. I’m very petite and narrow around my chest area, so really anything would be an improvement lol! I haven’t seen much about UHP implants, so I’m happy to answer any questions and after my op I’ll post some photos!

DeeQ 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Chloe! I’m 5’3 and around 8.3-8.4 stone. I had 325 HP partials on August 15 (8 weeks this Saturday).

I had A LOT of mixed feelings when I had my surgery. At first I found them too big, then too small, then started worrying about one boob being bigger than the other etc. After about 2-3 weeks I decided to stop obsessing over them and not look at them too much. I’m so glad I did that! I now measure a 32D from a 32B (asked for the biggest but most natural look for my body) and I could not be any happier 🙂

Good luck on your surgery!

Carly 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’m similar stats to you, 5’4 about 8 stone and was 32a (but when I was being sized he said I was a b cup, strange as all my b cup bras were too big)

I had 325cc hp partials 15 days ago. I asked for a natural look, I don’t know what size I am I think I’m a d cup maybe a large c. I’m having boob greed at the moment, I’m still early days so I’m hoping they will be be a d cup.

Originally the surgeon said 300cc but I asked for bigger and he said 325cc would be the largest he would go so it would suit my frame.
    I really want to know my cup size now lol! .

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I feel like I’ll obsess the same! I’ve wanted to have the surgery for so long I think I’ll never stop looking at them lol!
    Ideally I’d like to settle at about a C cup, but I know you can’t get an exact sizing until they’re fully healed. I couldn’t find anyone with similar stats to me so I got super worried about if the implants I’d chosen would be too big (even though my surgeon suggested this specifically to match what I asked for!) but I’m so happy to hear you both love how yours are healing up and I’m feeling more confident about my decision!
    I just want to have my surgery now! I think the waiting is the worst part!

Claire 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls, I’m similar (5’3 and 8st 8) and am booked in for end of Nov. I’m still to have my face to face consultation but my surgeon has said she thinks we’ll be looking at 325-375 partials (as I’ve heard you lose some size going under/partial?) to get me to a D. Would love to see any before/afters you have or stories about recovery etc! xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Similar to me!! What profile implant are you having? You do lose a little size having partials/unders but I don’t think it’s a big difference… because of that though, some surgeons will offer the next size up with the implants to compensate for it. I was too small for that though 😭 320 was the biggest for me! But I know they’re going to look amazing! Just a week and a day to go now! I’ll definitely be posting some before and after photos!! All the best for your consultation!! 😊

Claire 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m not sure on profile yet, think I’ll see with the sizers at my consultation but from what I’ve seen I do like the look of high profile! Did you choose UHP or was that recommended as you’re so petite? Bet you’re so excited now! xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I was the same, I wanted high profile and I knew that’s what profile I’d probably be offered. On my e-consult with my surgeon he said high profile which I was obviously happy with but then when I went for my in person consultation he measured me and changed his opinion to UHP! I didn’t even know that existed lol! The ‘ultra high’ worried me but after looking at some before and afters I’ve realised they aren’t ‘fake looking’ (depending on size and personal body weight, preference etc) but are just slighter narrower around the base for girls with a smaller chest. High profile would bulge out around my sides and not give me the look I’m after!
    I’m very excited!!! Only 6 days now, longest days ever!!x

Bronté 2
    2p
    Menu

If it still happens Chloe see you there! Same surgeon so might get put on the same ward unless due to corona it’s private rooms only 😅

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I think it will! No idea what time I’ll be admitted, but I am staying overnight so will probably be afternoon time! I bet you’re excited, I can’t stay still lol!x

Claire 4
    4p
    Menu

Is today the day Chloe?! Good luck & can’t wait to hear how you get on 😊 x

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Yep!! On my way currently, about 20 mins away but my admission time is 12:45 so I’ll be early! Will post pics before/after when I can! Might be tomorrow depending on how today goes!x

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey ladies!!! I’m just waking up from my surgery! I haven’t experienced any negative side affects from the GA, which is great!! Just a little sleepy but that’s normal! Everyone here has been so nice to me! I’ll attach some photos later, after having some food and stuff!x

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey again!! I’ve attached my before and after! I’m only 2 hours post op, so swelling is starting, and I have my post op bra on so you can’t exactly see much! But I thought I’d post some photos anyway for everyone 😊x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bronté 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow!!!!! Ahh such a difference! So pretty please post a picture after they’ve fluffed xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Thankyou 🥰 I definitely will! I’ll be taking a photo everyday to see the difference! 😊xx

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Chloe 12.
    Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu

Congrats Chloe they look great – I bet you’re so pleased! Excited to see what they look like as they settle down xxx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Thankyou!! The swelling has definitely started now. I’m really happy and I haven’t even seen them properly yet!x

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

No idea if anyone will find this useful, but I love to track my progress and see how my boobs are changing literally every hour, the swelling I’d say is about as bad as it’ll get, right between my boobs is quite sore but that’s the muscle just stretching! I’ve taken photos up until 12 hours after and I’ll start taking photos everyday and post them each week! Last time I had GA I woke up in shock but was completely fine after 2 minutes under a heater, this time no shock! But I do feel quick nauseous which I hope will go soon! Call me over the top but I wish I had a forum to read that had a lot of detail about recovery and what to expect, so I’m doing just that! 😊 it’s still very early into my recovery, but I’m so in love already!x

Attachments:
    Claire 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

The photos look amazing so far Chloe! How are you finding the recovery? xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Thankyou! 😊 It’s not too bad, just very tender under and around the sides of my boobs! I was quite nauseous throughout the first night pretty sure that was the GA, right now I’m just laying in bed with ice packs on each boob! I’m super happy with how they’re looking at the moment! My post op appointment is next Monday, so I’ll be able to have a proper look at them then 🥰x

Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu

Looking amazing Chloe! I think one of my main fears is the GA 😫 xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

It was only 3 hours after I felt the sickness, when I told the nurse she gave me some sickness tablets and I was okay after! It is a scary thought but honestly you get so much help!!! You’ll be okay! 😊xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu
    +3

Back again! So I know I said I’d post once it’s been a week but I’m excited about how they look so far so I had to post! I can tell already my left boob is going to drop before my right, on the photos you can see my right side is still quite swollen but no problem! I know they don’t heal and drop/fluff together!
    Just an update with how I’ve been recovering, I’d definitely say day 2 was the toughest for me! My bra (which I’ve now found out was fastened too tight) literally stopped me from breathing properly, especially with the swelling it was a big struggle! Me being the stress head I am, didn’t think I could adjust or even touch my bra (apart from changing) until I go to my post op appointment! But this morning I couldn’t suffer anymore and I changed my bra clasps onto the middle line (they were on the tightest from the day of my op) and I feel so much better! I can breathe without feeling like my lungs are being pinched! I’ve had a few moments where I’ve worried about how they’re looking, especially cause my right one is still so swollen, whereas my left looks like it’s healed already! But it’s literally day 4! I keep telling myself to stop being so silly! 🤣
    I’d say day 1-2 literally don’t do anything! My swelling came up pretty quickly but when you think it’s at it’s worse, it isn’t! My incisions were feeling quite itchy too and I was worrying over how tender under my armpits was, it literally felt like sunburn! My bra would rub against my skin when I moved and it burnt! (Learnt that this is absolutely normal and nothing to worry over! Just means nerves are stitching themselves back together!) The journey home for me was fine, I wrapped a pillow around me for protection! 🤣 I felt fine within myself, obviously my boobs were just sore and very tight!
    Day 3-4 I started feeling a lot better, I haven’t even had any pain meds today which I’m very happy with! Still very tender under my right armpit (gonna call it the sunburn cause it’s exactly what it feels like!) my left side feels absolutely fine! I get the shooting pains and gurgling air bubbles but no pain, no tenderness, I’m quite shocked! Seems like my right side is taking one for the team! Sucks cause I’m right handed too! 😢 but I can pick things up, move my arms enough to wash my hair and have a shallow bath (no showers yet). My swelling is going down a lot each day, again, I was expecting 2 weeks of pain but surprisingly it’s way better than I thought! I won’t sugar coat it, first couple days were very tough for me and I had the the thought of ‘why the hell did I do this’ but I’m feeling better each day and seeing how they’re changing every morning, I can confidently say it’s already the best thing I’ve done for myself!
    Antihistamine tablets slightly take away the sunburn (no idea how) but I read it helped some people so tried it and it helps a little! My nipples are mostly numb but have slight feeling to them, the underside of my boobs are completely numb still but everywhere else is back to normal!
    I did have my first look today when I had my bath, I love them so much!! They feel massive, I’m probably sporting a D cup at the moment, when swelling goes down I’ll probably be a C cup which is absolutely fine for me 😊
    My post op appointment is Monday, so I’ll make another post then! Sorry this is so long but like I said, I love reading detailed posts, not only does it ease some worries I have but I love following other people’s journeys 😊
    Wishing all the best to anyone who’s having an op soon! Will post again on Monday!! 😊x

Attachments:
    Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu
    +2

Wow – great post Chloe, your excitement jumps out of the screen bless you, and rightly so – they’re looking great 😀 good that you’re off the pain meds, although the “sunburn” sounds painful!! Keep us posted xx

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Wow great pics chloe and for the details of your journey 😀! Love reading others too! I’m one day post op and I’m all strapped up super tight so I can’t see anything haha, can’t wait till it can come off so I can see properly. Super annoying that we both have more pain on the right side, I’m right handed too and I’m having to use my left hand for everything. Also weird because I was 32aa left breast and 32a right so 300cc in leftie and 250cc In right so thought It would be the left side more painful. I’m bloated from the anesthetic and managing pain wise okay so i just had ibuprofen before bed. Really think it’s hard having unders because even little things like pulling toilet paper and plugging your phone is pulls, I can push through the pain, get myself dressed etc it’s just the pulling I know we’re not supposed to do haha. It’s obviously not nice, like last night I tried to lie further back and it felt a bit hard to breathe and as my breasts are swelling more the strapping is getting even tighter and that hurts, butttt it’s all what I expected and so I’m pretty happy haha, not as bad as I thought either!!can’t wait to see more/ hear more from you Xxx

Claire 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Sounds like you’re both doing brilliantly, and so reassuring that you’re not in agony! xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

So I’m back! I had my post op appointment today! The nurse took my bandages off and said my incisions are healing nicely! No complications or worries over anything, put some new bandages on (which I can take off Sunday after I’ve showered) and then I’m done with them! I had a couple questions (which I’ll get to later) but she calmed me down! Said everything looks fine, even complimented me and said the size I’ve had is perfect for me which honestly made me feel really good 😊

Okay so carrying on my last post, this will be extra long so sorry in advance:

Day 5 – This day started my deep dive into forums and google lol! Up until this point, my pain had gotten a lot better and my boobs were feeling soft and squishy, my skin just felt a little tight when I moved. The morning I woke up this day, my muscles were tight, painful, felt like they were on fire!!! So of course, I google and it’s bringing up ‘capsular contracture’, ‘bleeding under the skin’ all sorts! For the days after I talk myself out of panic and back into it but I thought I’d ask my nurse at my appointment, obviously she’s seen it all so if it’s something bad, she’ll help me! It was more so on my right side but I’ve accepted that with me being right handed, the muscles are stronger and will hurt more than my left 🙄
    My incisions were itching me like crazy on and off all day, my ‘sunburn’ was still the same but my boobs were looking less puffy and I was just excited for my post op appointment!

Day 6 – My muscles were even tighter today, again the same burning pain when I moved. Honestly I thought the more rational thing would be that I’d maybe damaged or pulled my muscle, even though I haven’t moved my arms much in fear that I mess everything up! Maybe I’d stretched a little too far in my sleep or maybe pulling myself out the bath I’d pulled a little too hard? Manyyy things were running through my head.
    My nipples as well were super sensitive! Again I knew this was common but you can’t prepare yourself for it 🤣 I’ve been putting moisturiser on them and they feel a lot better, it just helps soothe them!
    My sunburn as well, started feeling better! My skin was still sore and tingly when I touched it, but it felt less so than the day before, so I was happy with that!
    Another thing I haven’t seen much about is bruising, so all in between my boobs is yellow and has been since day 5 really, I’m not sure if this is maybe different person to person? I do tend to bruise quite easily and I am very pale so I guess it’ll show up more on me compared to others, but all the after photos of people I’ve seen I didn’t see one slight bruise!!! It doesn’t hurt, just looks nasty 🤣

Day 7!!! One week wooo!
    My muscles were still hurting, my panic was due to no one else mentioning this! My dad was saying ‘everyone is different’ so I needed to stop worrying. On all the posts I’ve seen, and I’ve been through a lot, everyone’s said ‘every day I’ve felt better!’ Never ‘some days were worse’ so I thought it’s all gone wrong! Day 3-4 my pain was pretty much gone and my boobs didn’t hurt (just the sunburn) so I was scared that I had pain again! I had partials too and it’s my pec muscles that were hurting, so I thought ‘they didn’t hurt before so why now?’ But I calmed myself down, kept ice packs on and figured I’d ask Monday, the nurse will be able to look at me and know if this is normal or not! Muscle spams started as well and they aren’t fun at all and I was quite sore under my incisions and around the sides of my boobs, I also had the feeling of popping or like gurgling in my boobs, just air bubbles but feels so weird!

Day 8 – I wasn’t too bad this day, muscles felt the same way, I went back into panic mode because my right side felt firmer than my left (even though it’s been like this since day 1) I feel tighter as well when I’m breathing deeply or moving, my skin and muscles pull a little more but nothing too painful. I started to do mini exercises as well, just to help stretch my muscles a little. I didn’t do anything dramatic, I’m still worried I’ll affect my healing, it’s not my surgeon recommending this but I was reading up and a lot of people say to do this to stop your muscles from cramping up. You can google and find some sites to follow pretty easily, it’s mainly just stretching your arms slowly to help use the muscles a little and helping to keep them active.
    Also my sunburn is pretty much gone! So if anyone else has this I can promise it gets better!

Day 9! So today at my appointment, I took my bra off and had some photos taken, then I lay down on the bed in the room and just had my bandages changed and my incisions checked on! The two questions I had were ‘my muscles hurt after I had no pain for 2 days so what have I broken!!!’ and ‘my right side is way more firmer than my left side which I know you’ve said is normal but this can’t be normal!!!’ My reply was (worded a lot nicer than this) ‘you’re fine, stop worrying’ 🤣 it’s normal for your boobs to be squishy one day and rock solid the next, it’s healing! I’d never been told this so I didn’t expect it which sent me into panic but they change so much each day, you only see how they look and feel but imagine what’s happening internally! Now, I’m definitely not saying, if you have a concern don’t ring or ask someone, if you’re worried or scared ring them! You’re not bothering them, it’s for your peace of mind and possibly to catch something that could be potentially bad in the future! I just know my mind stresses itself out so I waited until my appointment to ask!

So that’s me at the moment! I’m not stressing over anything now (unless something drastic happens) I’m so happy with how they look, I’m taking photos every single day and looking at the past week I feel like they’ve dropped a little and look closer together (probably the skin and muscles healing/relaxing) but the photo I’ve attached is my before, my immediate after and then how I’m looking now with and without my bra 😊 (also excuse my bandages and pen still on me, I took the photo this morning!!)

I can’t express how much happier I feel within myself, my confidence has blown itself out the water and I’ve had a smile stuck on my face for the last week! My surgeon, Mr Mahdi, doesn’t get enough recognition! He was absolutely amazing start to finish and my boobs just show how good he is!
    I’ll update again at 2 weeks PO as now my healing will be pretty slow, I’m wishing everyone who’s had/having an op all the best! And a speedy recovery!

Any questions just ask! Will post on Sunday 😊x

Attachments:
    Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

So today marks 2 weeks PO for me! I was told to shower and take my bandages off, my next appointment will be with my surgeon in a few months! There’s not much changed since Monday but I’ll give a mini update.

The last few days my incisions have been really itchy but seemed to have calmed down now, my muscles no longer hurt just a slight ache when I stretch too far, I feel like I’m mostly back to normal! It’s amazing to finally see what they’re looking like, my right side is still higher and more swollen than my left side as you’ll see on the photo, but that’ll settle with time!

My boobs now feel squishier and have started to move and act like normal boobs! I can push them together slightly! I sized myself up and I’m looking at a 32D or 34C, obviously when I can finally wear normal bras I’ll get myself measured up by someone who knows how to do it properly! But basing it off some websites I went on I think that’s what it’ll be between😊

I’ve noticed they’ve started dropping a little, I know they haven’t fully dropped yet, too early for that, but they’re looking nicer everyday 😊

Any questions feel free to ask!

Attachments:
    Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu
    +3

I’m now a little over 3 weeks post op! I’m back to work as normal, just cautious over how heavy some things are that I’m lifting. I’d say the first 2 weeks are the most intense, this past week I’ve hardly felt any discomfort. My muscle will slightly pull if I stretch a little too far but it feels weird more than anything. The only 2 things I can say I’ve experienced this week is overly sensitive nipples and achy boobs, as if I was due on my period or just a little hormonal. It’s not painful, they just feel quite heavy and sensitive, I’m pretty sure this is just my nerves healing!

I’ve noticed a little change, they’re sitting lower (I’m not convinced they’ve ‘dropped’ yet though) and they’re a LOT softer to touch! They move way more than they did a week ago and it’s really nice to know they’re settling in, also they’re looking a little bigger? Not sure if this has happened to anyone else?

My right side is still slightly more swollen and round but has been since day 1 but I’ve noticed up towards my collar bone, the majority of the swelling has gone! My incisions are healing nicely! Honestly some parts look almost completely healed!

I have a question though if anyone could answer? When were you allowed or told you could put cream/oil on your incisions? My nurse at my pre op just said everywhere but the incisions but I completely forgot to ask when it would be okay to actually apply cream to them! I’ve searched online and some girls said from 3 weeks but some said not for months! So I have no clue!

I’ll attach a photo that I took yesterday 😊

Attachments:
    Jess 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

They’re looking amazing Chloe! And I’m the same, one side is more swollen than the other making my nipples not in line but we’re still early on so it’s all normal! I went for my second post op appointment today and the nurse told me I’m not allowed to put any cream on my breast at all and definitely not near the incisions, said she’d advise me at my 6 week check up about then starting to massage and apply creams. So id maybe leave it till your 6 weeks to put cream on the scars ? I’m also the same pain isn’t really an issue, apart from occasional stabby pains. I find when I’m walking quite a bit my boobs and chest gets really tight, and still can’t lift my arms that high, not even because of pain but pulling. I actually got warned today that I’m doing too much, leaning over, lifting etc. Haha I think because I can do more stuff now it’s hard to remember ah okay is this putting pressure on the implant! Glad you’re healing well though! Looking forward to more updates xx

Menu

They look so good chloe! So happy for you xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

If you could let me know what your nurse says at your next appointment Jess that would be really helpful!!

My local clinic is in Birmingham, I think maybe due to them being very high risk at the moment I only had my 10 day PO appointment to ask my nurse any questions!

My next appointment will be early next year with my surgeon just to see how my implants have settled, i was thinking of ringing to ask but I never know if it’s worth it?

Thank you so much Holly!! 🥰x

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi chloe, I was only supposed to have one post op appointment after 10 days like you but then they booked me in again as my surgeon Mr Traynor likes to have you seen twice before the two weeks. My 6 weeks appointment will be on the 4th December and I will let you know what they say! 😀 maybe drop them an email to ask? Can’t hurt xx

Agnieszka 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hello, I had with doctor mahdi 2 weeks ago 😊 I’m 5ft7 and 59kg with 300cc unders hight profile.
    Are you happy Chloe? I have a bit boob greed if I’ll be honest 😅 but I should be happy as before I was flat🙄
    That’s me today

Attachments:
    Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I am super happy! I think my left boob is starting to drop, as looking at them this morning my nipple looks higher than the right and the curve seems to sit a little lower! I’m really excited if that’s the case!

Yours look really good! I’ve definitely had boob greed, especially cause I got used to the size of them when they were big and swollen, now they seem half the size! But like you said, I should be really happy cause before I had nothing there!

Agnieszka 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Chloe😘 they look natural I guess and I asked for that😉
    I’m overall happy how it all went and Dr Mahdi is I think really good and doing it properly 😊

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

So I’m now 1 month PO! Honestly I can’t believe how fast the time has gone! Looking at them I always think not much has changed but then comparing photos from only a few days ago they look so much different!

I can’t say for sure as everyone is different and I feel like it’s still early, my left side might be dropping? I’ll attach a photo but the left side looks a lot softer to me, the bottom curve looks slightly lower and seems to be flatter at the top compared to the right? I mean I do think the angle I took the photo isn’t the best and does make my right boob look more rounded than how it looks in person, but I was trying to show my incisions too! Just because, the incision on my left side is right where the crease of my boob will be and looks a lot flatter but the right side is still slightly on the underneath of my boob and looks more rigid, which is why I’m thinking the left side is dropping? Also (I made the stickers slightly smaller to show this) but my left nipple is a little higher also. It could just be that my right side is still a little swollen and since day 1 I’ve known the right side is the ‘delayed’ side but I thought I’d post and see if anyone else agrees/disagrees?

Like I said I can’t say for sure as honestly I have no idea!! But it’s usually between 4-6 weeks when they start ‘dropping’ and I know it’s months before they fully settle but I am still wondering if it’s starting to happen!

Still so in love with them, still sensitive and achy at times but I’ll never regret having them done! 🥰

Attachments:
    Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

I’m now 5 weeks PO! I definitely think they’ve softened over the past week, I thought they were dropping but now I have no clue. They feel softer and move more but they’re still pretty firm, so I’m thinking I’m nearly there, maybe in the next couple weeks?

I was worried about how my nipples weren’t in line with each other but they seem to be almost the same now which I’m relieved about! The right side seems to be catching up, although today the side of my boob and pec muscle have been so sore!! 😩

Of course I’ll attach a photo, comparing them to last week, I can see a difference in my right side, although the angle is slightly different, they look smaller but definitely feel bigger! 🤣

I’m so excited that I only have a week left until I don’t need to wear my post op bra’s anymore! It’s going to feel so strange wearing a real bra and actually filling it out!

Attachments:
    Claire 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Wow the difference is amazing! They definitely look much more even now. Do you have any idea what size you might be once you switch over to normal bras? xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Thank you!! 😊 well I haven’t been ‘officially’ measured yet, I’ll try when the lockdown is lifted but I did measure myself a week or so ago and looking at a few different websites I was looking around a 34C/32D! I’ll measure again next week and see if there’s been any changes 😊 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.