325 /350 UHP anyone have any before and after pics ?? x Started by: Heather

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I am due to have surgery on 3rd April my surgeon has ordered both high profile and ultra high profile I have opted for under the muscle , just wondered if anyone had some before and after pics I can see please.

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu
    +2

Hi @littleh. I had 320cc uhp partials from a 32a. I’m now 32dd. For a while I thought that they stuck out too far and wish I’d been given the option of hp but once they’d dropped they looked more natural. Haven’t got a side pic sorry. Attached a before & after and a d&f before and after. Hope it helps x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Heather 2
    2p
    Menu

wow I hope mine look as good as yours , I’m so excited counting down the days now, did you have much discomfort ? who was your surgeon ? x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

hi @lydiamay I have had mine done 3 weeks ago and one of my boobs looks like your first pic were its really high, one has dropped im scared the other one doesn’t! , did yours drop at different times or the same time? I cant wait for mine to look like your dropped pic!, how long did it take xx

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu
    +2

@littleh thanks! My surgeon was mr mounir. I didn’t have too much pain or discomfort, daytime’s were fine, sleeping was uncomfortable and getting up and about first thing was a bit painful. Days 2-5 were the worst and after that it was fine x

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

@bekkilee93 it wasn’t until around 12wpo that I felt my boobs looked even. They dropped evenly but my right was more swollen for weeks. I’m right handed and apparently that’s what can affect it if you tend to use that arm more etc. If you take weekly pics you’ll soon start noticing the difference. They say not to start worrying about any unevenness until 6wpo x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thankyou @lydiamay xxx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

@littleh Hi love, just a few pics from pre op to about 4 months ish which were the most recent pictures I took. I had 350cc HP in both with Mr Netri. Massive changes in between these photos and no doubt still more to come! Hope this helps xxx

Attachments:
    mary 26
    26p
    Menu
    +2

Hi – this is my week 1 results for 350cc high profile unders. I’m 5’8” and was previously a 32a. Hope this helps!

Attachments:
    mary 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Also had my stickers under the arm instead of under the breast so that’s what you see xx

mary 26
    26p
    Menu

Stitches not stickers**

Heather 2
    2p
    Menu

wow Mary they look amazing do you have a before pic ? I hope mine look that good when I get mine done 5 weeks today x

mary 26
    26p
    Menu

@heather here is my before! I’m sure yours will look fabulous!! So exciting 🙂

Attachments:
    Carrie 16
    16p
    Menu

I had 32b before and had 350 cc a week ago

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.