325-375 advice needed….. Started by: Chantelle Mason

• Author

Hi ladies!!!

I’ve recently booked my surgery with Dr Mahdi in Preston on the 2nd of July. I’m really excited but nervous at the same time. I’m a little unsure on what to do. I joined the forums later than I should and read about losing roughly 25cc. I’m currently size 8 and 8 stone 5. Dr Mahdi and I agreed on the rounded uhp implant and he said I could go from 325 – 375. When in with the nurse I didnt try the 375 because I thought it was too big. I only want to go to a D and no more really. I’m currently a 32A, I have attached a current picture so you can see my frame and wondered if any of you lovely ladies could help with pictures of uhp implants of roughly the same size pre and post ops. Thank you all in advance ☺

It won’t let me upload a picture but as soon as I figure out how to make my camera take a picture with a small enough size ill update

Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu

Heyyy! I’m 5ft4 9stone. I had 350cc HP unders smooth 6 weeks ago.
    Here my before/afters (if they’ll load) I currently fit nicely into a 34D from a 32A ❤️

Charlotte 7
    7p
    Menu

Oops

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Hii thanks for replying 😊
    Yours look great 🙂 ❤
    Why did you choose smooth over textured, if you don’t mind me asking, I cant decide which is best 😒
    I still csnt upload pics 😬

Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu

I had dr mahdi in Preston 4 week ago I had 375cc uh under the muscle.. im 5.7ft and just under 10stone I went from a 34a to a 34d but it all depends on size and frame of a person. Xx

Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu

I had textured aswell as when you have little or no breast tissue smooth implants can slip as there is nothing to hold them in place, so my surgeon used textured xx

Menu

I’ve done so much reading on both, it does help knowing the risks are only small. Its still a hard choice lol
    I dont have a lot of breast tissue either, Dr Mahdi also recommended textured for me.
    I think I have made my mind up in size, just not smooth or textured, I am swaying more towards textured xx

Katie 11
    11p
    Menu

I got high profile under the muscle 300cc I’m 4ft11 just around 6 stone. 28 back it’s been 3 weeks past op I’m in 30F bras. I have underboob side boob at the moment but not cleavage at the front . My boobs haven’t dropped yet

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.