325-375 cc ?? Help needed surgery 29/4!!!!!! Started by: Rea johnn

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey all, ive had my first two consultations and originally thought i would be looking at a 300 cc. I’m 5”4 8stone 6. And 34 A/B cup now. I want a full C small D. I’m totally torn after the last consolation as when i tried on the implants my surgeon even suggested a 400cc. View completely dismissed this as I’m quite active to. He think i should have the 375cc but even this number sounds scary to me. In my head I’m thinking 350 but even when i tried on there wasn’t much difference. Does anyone have any photos? Surgery is THIS thursday 29/4!!!

Lauren 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi! I had my surgery yesterday with dr Mileto. I am 5’3, just over 9 and half stone and was a 34b before. I didn’t have much cleavage and didn’t want to be massive but have a nice cleavage. I was going for 350cc but panicked and changed to 325cc last min. I had HP round smooth implants under the muscle. I’m so sore still so haven’t really looked at the but I have some photos my surgeon took then I was on the table if you wanted me to send them privately? Xx

Beth Pugh 41
    41p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey i had my surgery 10 weeks ago with Mr Mounir and i love them! I had 350 and 375 cc UHP unders and they look so natural on me. Im 5 ft 9 and 10 stone 5. I wish i would have gone for 400cc now the swelling has gone down i have boob greed xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rea johnn 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow Beth they look amazing!!! They do look natural on you!!! I’m quite a bit shorter than you so perhaps i wont have the same look or they will look bigger on my frame. You must be so happy!!!

Lauren if you could send me some WhatsApp photos I would be so greatful!!! I hope your not in too much pain chick!!!!! My number is 07816590101!!!! Excited for you to actually see them!!!! Xxx

Georgina 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi hun I have been offered 400cc unders hp
    I am 5ft 4 and 9stone
    I think yours look perfect on you and natural but I am now debating if mine are going to be too big!
    I have mr mileto in my notes it’s natural but full but not sure if they will look natural now.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.