325 CC, over the muscle Started by: Camoy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

HI EVERYONE, If anyone could help me that would be amazing.

Just had my surgeon consultation and booked surgery for May.

I’ve been offered 300 -325 – 350 CC and over the muscle. This is strange to me as because I’m so slim I would have thought I needed under.

Please if anyone has had a similar operation and is similar statistics can I see your boobs?

I’m 5’2, currently 9 st 6lbs.

Thanks

Laura 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I jad 350 hp overs thought i would have to have unders. Went from barely a B cup. Only 2 weeks post op but plenty big enough for me. Hope this helps xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Victoria 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I had my surgery 1 week ago with Dr Marcelino he is amazing! I am a little bit smaller than you because I’m 5’1 and weigh 7.8 stones. I had 300 cc implants between the muscle. I was scared that they won’t be big enough as I started of as a decent 32B. I was originally gonna get 325 or 350cc. When I woke up from surgery they told me that I have 300cc in each breast I was a little bit disappointed thinking I will end up being a bigger C. I was completely wrong today I went to get my bandages off and I was fitted at Marks and Spencer’s for post surgery bra I now measure 34 E! I could not believe that! They are still a little bit swollen they might go down to DD or they might stay and E. Don’t under estimate smaller implants because Mr Marcellino has done an amazing job! Always trust your surgeon. I could not be happier with the outcome 🙂

Victoria 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

I had it fitted through my nipple as well 🙂

Victoria 11
    11p
    Menu

Ok I give up I can’t upleas a picture 🙁

Jazmine 6
    6p
    Menu

Victoria I’d love to see pics if possible! My surgery is booked for 29th April with Giannas and I’m having 300cc but currently a 32b/c

Victoria 11
    11p
    Menu

I hope this works now because I tried 3 times to upload hun x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey! I’m 5’7 and just over 8 and a half stone. I started off with a 32A and got 350CC HP over the muscle as well. Here is my photo from 4 weeks P.O. (:

Camoy
    0p
    Menu

Wow thank you so much for answering,

They look amazing, My doctor said he thinks I would suit 325 CC but everyone I’ve spoken to on here says to go biggest ???? x

Camoy
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun, this helps so much but I can’t see the pics. Will see if I can add you and you can dm me them? X

And dr marcellino said he thinks 325 would be perfect for me but I’m unsure. Should I just go with what he says? He says I would probably be a DD x

Camoy
    0p
    Menu

@jennifer hey babe, gosh yours look amazing and really big.

They have such a good drop to them aswell at only 4 weeks.

May I ask did you have your nipples pierced before procedure? And how did you find putting them back in?

Thanks love x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.