325 HP over the muscle. Help!!! Started by: Elle

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls wondering if anybody can help me out with some advice or before and after pics?? Originally in my first consultations I was advised I could go upto as big as 350 and 375 however I did stress to my surgeon that I did not want big massive boobs I know sometimes this looks nice but I just wanted my body to be in proportion and have a fuller look naked and in a bikini. When I’ve gone back for my final consultation ive showed my surgeon a picture of what I would like my outcome to be and he advised due to me already being a full B going onto a C mine will be bigger than what I expected with those sizes. He has said over the muscle he does not want to go any bigger than 325 due to rippling risks and also he said if I’m aiming for the size I’ve showed him this is what he would recommend. I’m just now worried Incase they are too small but I have seen 300cc on girls who’ve had a good boob to begin with and they look lovely. Does anybody have any pics or any advice if there boob size to begin with is similar?? Be much appreciated as my surgery is in 5 days and I’m just scared to make the wrong decision!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.