325 HP overs Started by: Sadie Longhurst

• Author

Hey girls!!
    I’m all booked in and so so excited!! Any one have some pics of 325?? I’m currently 32A 🙂 or if no pictures your experience xx

Kate 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! Im also a 32A and either getting 315/325cc HP over but I’m worried they’re going to be too small. Would love to see pics if people have similar stats!

Gemma 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’ve just had 325cc hp overs and I started off as a 34A. I’m now 18days PO. I’d post pics but I didn’t go threw mya xxxx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

I was a 32 a I had 375cc unders on Sunday 22nd. I’m currently 2 days post op. And although I can’t fully see them yet I love them already xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alex 17
    17p
    Menu

I was a 34A and I had 350cc hp overs, follow my BA insta if you wanna see all the pics it’s mya.200819 ☺️

Menu

They look a brilliant size, so happy you’re pleased! I was offered 375cc as the biggest I could go, because I’ve been offered overs I’m worried you’ll be able to see the implant so going a smaller…but looking at your size is making me consider ? xxx

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

I have been offered 375 HP overs and I’m 34a at the moment with a gap – not managed to find anyone with the same size implants yet! Just requested to follow you Alex x

Menu

I have a gap also! I just can’t help thinking how I’m able to get overs I have such itty bitty boobies! X

Alex 17
    17p
    Menu

Sadie I was the same, I was shocked when he said be wanted me to go over because I literally had no boobs, but I think my overs look good, they don’t look too fake x

Menu

I had 300cc high profile overs on Saturday, I was a 32b! I love them!! X

Attachments:
    Salma
    0p
    Menu

They look lovely! Do you mind me asking, who was your surgeon? Xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu
    +2

Got my tape removed today finally got to see my surgeons hard work. I don’t think I could have asked for a better result. Xxx

Attachments:
    Menu

Girls they look amazing, you both must be over the moon! My op is 1 month today…I wish it was 1 week as I really can’t wait!! Any advice/tips will be happily received xxx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Ashleigh they look really good! I have my opp 1 week today 9th Oct I’m also getting 375CC HP partials I’m 32A little bit smaller than you! Hows was the pain? X

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi laura! Your the first person I have come across who is having 375! I’m having 375 HP overs in 3 weeks time! I’m currently 34a (with a gap!) x

Menu

Hey jade! I have also been offered up to 375 overs (also with gap) but I’m scared I don’t have enough boob to cover ?! Already thinking 325/350 is going to be hard lol xx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Jade, quiet a few people on here have had 375 after doing my research this size kinda stood out to me not to big/not small. Nice size. I didnt get offered overs but partial which I’m happy with as I dont think I have enough skin or room to facilitate overs! X

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

I’m now 11 dpo and had a bit of a fashion show ??

My pain was pretty minimal to be perfectly honest it was more uncomfortable with a heaviness and tightness then like a nipping in my incisions. I’ve been free from all pain killers since day 7 I stopped taking codeine after day 4 as I suffered pretty badly with severe constipation from them I didn’t actually go to the toilet for a full 7 days. I’m pretty much pain free now I’m still offering with the bloat I’ve been told this can take a few weeks to go away and is due to the general anaesthetic it’s very slowly on its way down ? feel free to message me if anyone has any questions or anything ?

Attachments:
    Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

Sadie and Laura – I didn’t think I would have enough either as I’m very very flat chested but my surgeon didn’t seem phased at all and was straight out with that size so fingers crossed they actually look nice! Xx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Fingers crossed I’m sure they will ? x

Marta 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi!
    I was 32A had 300cc high profile under muscle, now I’m 7 weeks post operation and measure 32D

Attachments:
    Josie 9
    9p
    Menu

Im having 375 overs hp on Thursday feeling a bit excited and nervous, im at the moment a 36b, but very droopy and deflated, after 4 kids. Got lots of skin today work with … lol
    Im hoping for a D cup, as they say you look very swollen after op but it will go down later.

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

So I had my opp on wenesday. 2 days post opp pain is there but manageable. 375 HP Partials i love them but they look very corned shaped rock hard I’m assuming once they relax this will change ? Does anyone know how long it takes for them to soften x

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

So I had my opp on wenesday. 2 days post opp pain is there but manageable. 375 HP Partials i love them but they look very corned shaped rock hard I’m assuming once they relax this will change ? Does anyone know how long it takes for them to soften x

April J 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Laura I’m on day 6 and mine are still a bit hard but are far more squidgey each day! Every single day mind have changed 🙂 I’ve attached a pic, miss pic is a day after surgery and bottom is today! You can see how they change! X

Attachments:
    Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi April. Thank you they look really good and can deffiently see the change! I hope mine start to sofern soon as they just feel so tight and hard and not full yet x you still on meds? ?

Josie 9
    9p
    Menu

From 36B. Had 375cc

Attachments:
    April J 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Laura! I’ve stopped taking the meds now, I stopped cocodomol after 3 days as it was making me really sick and dizzy but I have paracetamol and ibuprofen on hand just in hand. I’m wearing a compression band which is causing a lot of discomfort but hopefully only another week of that! Xx

Josie yours look fab! Xx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey, ah that’s good I pretty much am going 11/12 hours with no meds at all just my antibiotics. X have u been back for your 7 day post opp? Do they put a re plaster on your stitches or take everything off? X

April J 16
    16p
    Menu

I’m going back today eek! It’s at 230pm. I’m a bit nervous I don’t feel like they’ll be taken off completely as I think it feels quite sore but we shall we. I’ve not taken any pain relief today! Not needed it at all, and the last day of my antibiotics yaaaay! The main thing I can’t wait for is to get this compression band off! Hoping today they’ll say I don’t need it for another week lol xx

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Ah wicked well good luck xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.