325 or 350? Pics please :) Started by: Sarah

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hiya

I’m having my opp in early February and still struggling to decide what size to go.

I’m currently a B and hoping to go to a D, nothing too big.

Thinking 320 or 350… any before and after pics of girls with 320s or 350s with pre op B boobs would be amazing!

Thank you x

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

I am 5ft 5 and size 10 by the way. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Sarah 45
    45p
    Menu

Hiya sarah when is your surgery and where? Im booked in for feb 15th at Preston i carnt wait ive been offered 350cc or 375cc hp over muscle i am currently a small 36b xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Sarah 45.
    Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Sarah

Mine is the 7th of Feb, also in Preston! I’ve been offered a range from 325 – 425 over muscle as well. I’m a small 34B, still unsure what size to go.

What are you thinking? xx

Sarah 45
    45p
    Menu
    +1

Im confused after reading all comments on here 350cc or 375cc is what ive been offered over muscle hp think im leaning towards 375cc what about you ? Whos your surgeon too ? Mines Dr Mahdi xx

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Haha me too! Have you decided which size you are going to go for? I’m toying between 325 and 350 I think, under the muscle. It’s so hard trying to decide what size!!

Mine is Dr Andrea Giannitrapani xxx

Natasha 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

My surgery is on the 17th of Feb! I’m so excited! We have the same surgeon Sarah I have doctor mahdi

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu
    +3

Hope the pic works… pre op B cup 350cc hp partials now an F cup xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Hiya Sarah, I am 10 stone 10lb, size 10/12. Before surgery I was a 34b although never filled the top of a bra it was always very gappy. I had surgery on Wednesday and had 350cc over the muscle this was the biggest I could have due to my chest measurements there was no room in there for a bigger implant. I’ll try attach a pre and post picture if it works. Good luck with your upcoming surgery 🙂 x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 45
    45p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ruth they look fab x

Sarah 45
    45p
    Menu

Hi Natasha yes Dr Mahdi is lovely isnt he i had my pre op with nurse yesterday carnt wait now xx

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you, still early days yet but I’m so pleased with them. Hope all goes well with your surgery, look forward to seeing your results x

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks for your photos Ruth and Jenna! You both look amazing, great results!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I would do 350 or a little higher. I just went in for my second time to get my boobs fixed. I got 300cc the first time and it was to small. I just got 450cc and I’m still thinking I should of went bigger.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.