325 over or unders Started by: Sascha

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hiya ladies
    I met my surgeon today dr mounir. He offered me anything up 400 but after trying on i have decided to go for 325. He advised i had overs although i always thought i wouldnt have enough tissue for that as i am currently 34 A. Does anyone have any photos of similar stats with overs please. ? 🙂

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu

Hey hun,

I don’t the same stats as you but what I will say is that the sizers seem to look bigger than when the actual implant is in. I had 325s in the end but was so close to dropping to maybe 275 or 300 as I thought I looked ridiculous with the sizers in but I’m so glad I didn’t as I would be very disappointed right now!

Hope I’m not causing any confusion, just don’t want you to be disappointed xx

Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu

Thanks Louise, When i was trying on size’s i nearly stuck at 275cc as i thought that looked fine but I know everyone says to go slightly bigger so decided on 325cc.

With going over can you see your implant more ? I’m nervous about looking like i have 2 melons stuck on me 🙂

Emily 34
    34p
    Menu

I’m thinking the same now, so would be interested to see the replies. My surgeon said he could do both but can’t seem to find as many examples of overs as unders x

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu

I’ve had 325cc overs, pic is 5dpo x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They look great for so soon after surgery. How has your recovery been? U heard its meant to be a lot easier with having overs.

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you, Dr Jallali is soo good, can’t praise him enough. My recovery has been fairly easy, no swelling, minimal bruising, chest was tight and pain peaked between days 2 – 4 but off all pain meds by day 5. Has all honestly been so much easier than I expected x

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu
    +1

If you google and compare overs and unders then unders are although longer recovery time better in the long run. X

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu
    +1

These are unders, black bra is padded. Stats 5ft5 7half stone in this bikini pic, would deffo recommend to bigger, I’m getting a re-op if atleast 500, 325s look real natural, no one know I’ve had the done. (Black bra was 2weeks post op,bikini pic is 3 year post op) xx

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Never mind won’t let me upload pic

Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

I had 300/325 high profile overs, they move so much!! Xx

Attachments:
    Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

Also just want to mention I was in no pain, it was uncomfortable like it felt like a lot of weight on my chest for about the first 3 weeks but not pain Xx

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

I have had 325cc unders on my left and 275cc on my right. I’ve had no pain hun just felt like I’d done a gym session the day before. Everyone heals differently. I’ve added a photo 12DPO (haven’t taken one since then!) x

Attachments:
    Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu

Wow Sophie they look great. Im still so confused if to have overs or unders!. I wish i didnt have the choice.

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

Go for unders Sacha they look fab and less chance of complications if you ever have kids they will be ok for breast feeding too and Also better for having breast scans if needed x

Beth 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

I think my overs look fab & can breast feed & I have overs??? I’ve seen some horrendous unders as well as horrendous overs, I’ve also seen more people with unders get capsular contraction so I wouldn’t say the complications are any less, it’s all to do with your body & how it reacts!!! @aaaangell

Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

Also can I just say my Aunt was recommended unders for the “fake” look, it’s also down to your surgeon too

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

I didn’t mean to cause any offence., I think unders and overs both look fab. I love the fake look personally but went with partials as less chance according to research of certain complications.. I think everyone should google and research what they want and speak to their surgeon. The mentor website was very informative x

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

And all to do also with your surgeon not making any mistakes and recommending the right sizes.

mary 26
    26p
    Menu

I was a 32a and just got 350cc unders high profile yesterday. Here is next day result

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.