325 v 350 Started by: Dawnlou

• Author
    5p
    Menu

My initial consultation my surgeon offered me 275, 300 or 325. HP overs I am back to clinic next week for vitals with nurse and I’ve asked to see surgeon again I’m going to ask if I can push to 350. Should I do this? Not sure how much difference there would be between 325 and 350 I’m thinking not a lot but unsure whether I should just stick with he offered first time around 🙈 any advice welcome! X

Vanda 11
    11p
    Menu

Have you tried on the sizers yet? When I tried them on my max size felt huge and way too heavy. But the nurse explained that they won’t feel/look exactly like that when they are in my body.
    My advice would be to try on the sizers and see how you feel then. You may feel like I did. Besides, Mr Traynor is so good at this, he’ll do a fantastic job whatever size you choose.

Dawnlou 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Spoken to him today and we are good to go with the 350 he even said 375 but I’m happy with 350 x

Vanda 11
    11p
    Menu

Aw so pleased you’re getting what you want. It’s a lot of money and you’re changing your body forever so you need to be completely happy with your choices. I was considering asking for bigger but then I remember how big 400 feels and I’m happy. Getting excited again now!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.