325/350 help!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi guys I met with Dr Frati last night and he has offered me 325 and 350 (I’m asymmetric ????) to take me from a B to a D but I’m worried this won’t be big enough. I really want to make sure I’m in the D range wouldn’t mind if I ended up bigger so I don’t know if it’s worth going back to maybe ask for 350/375?

Thank you xxx

Steff 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey! ☺️
    I had 350cc UHP, from a 32AA and I’m measuring as a 32D borderline DD! I definitely think you’ll acheive the size you want with the options he’s given you! Although everyone is different! X

Menu

I had 325cc, i asked for a D but mr kazzazi said this would take me to a ‘large c – small d’ i started as a 32A and now measure a 30E/F or 32DD/E!
    xx

Sophie 25
    25p
    Menu

Hey, I’ve been offered the exact same hun, I’ve been told that they would definitely both take me to the D range, I’m having mine with Mr Traynor 29th July and he said that if I was to go have my operation and him not tell me which implant he used- I actually wouldn’t be able to tell!! there isn’t much difference between the two sizes- So I tried them on one last time and I’ve chosen to go with the 350cc. Are you having HP unders or overs etc? xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@katarina29 I’m similar to you but I’m a 32b but I’m in the same dilemma it’s the size! I spoke to my pc today and she said 375/350 would make me a DD but I don’t know if I should risk it because I don’t want to look out of proportion 🙁 I’m just really stuck at the moment xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.