325/350 vhp nearly 5 wpo Started by: Suzy

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, I’ve had a bit of a rollercoaster with my boobies, being different sizes, horrendous bruising etc, but at nearly 5 weeks I’m happy! Everything is settling, you can still see the size difference but hoping that will settle over time. Was measured today at 30F – a bit early but my god did they look good in a decent bra! I heal really quickly and I can feel the outline of the implant at the bottom of both boobs so think they are dropping nicely. Still lots of changes to come but I just wanted to share with those of you looking at similar sizes. They feel like they have always been there – it’s crazy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Saff 67
    67p
    Menu

Congrats on your new size! They look fab, how long did it take for the bruising to clear up? have you got any before pics? xxx

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

Thanks @becutie !! The bruising took about 3 weeks to go down. It was quite spectacular, I’m not going to lie, but didn’t really hurt. I’ve tried putting them on here the the photo app doesn’t like the pics with bruises on so won’t save them! I’ll post a pre pic if I can – I was a 30A x

Saff 67
    67p
    Menu

Thanks for trying 🙂 Did you take arnica tablets or anything to help with the bruising? Wow you went up lots of cup sizes! Did you have much breast tissue? I barely have any myself but can’t wait to have boobs! xx

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

I did take arnica but it didn’t do anything really – I think it’s just luck – but it doesn’t last and it doesn’t really hurt so don’t worry. I had hardly any breast tissue a never had boobs, even after having 2 kids! I really couldn’t imagine how my skin would accommodate them but it’s amazing what our body can do! I was just like you, so excited, it’s worth the short term discomfort x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look fab Hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.