330 extra high profile unders Started by: Lisa Gibson

• Author

Anyone with similar stats of a 28/30A cup had or having anywhere near 330 extra high profile under the muscle implants. I’m around 5ft3 and 6.5/7 stone. Would be great if anyone near my size has any pictures or advice for me. My surgery is in 2 weeks

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey
    I’m not having 320cc but
    I’m having my surgery done on Wednesday
    I’m currently a 32 a but having 460 cc extra high profile implants and I’m 5ft 4 and weight 8 stone i could upload a picture on here once I’ve had them done xx

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Also I’m having under the muscle xx

Amanda 3
    3p
    Menu

Hiya! I’m 5’2 8st and just had 350cc UHP under muscle on 30th Jan. Early days I’m really sore and swollen so not over sure on the outcome yet but sizing I think I’m happy!!

Menu

Hi pink princess, that is quite big considering your frame. I wish I could have them that big! Yes please I would live to see a picture of them either here or on direct message thankyou! Hope your surgery goes well!

Menu

Hi Amanda, that sounds great I hope the pain isnt too bad !! Is there any chance you can send me a picture if you feel comfortable please? If not thankyou anyways x

Amanda 3
    3p
    Menu

I’ll message you soon!

Menu
    +1

Hi if you look at the ultra higher profile post by jasmine I put up photos. I had 375 UHP from a 32a/b and in 5’2 and 8 stone x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.