335 overs ? Started by: Sophieb

• Author
    -22p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls so I have finally chosen my size implant for Saturday surgery, 335cc overs ? Just hope I have made right Decision as I think I have very little breast tissue some of your experience would be greatly appreciated:) thanks girls

Lois 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hi! I had 335 overs 10 days ago, I was 32/34A to start with. I’ll try attach pics..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lois 7
    7p
    Menu

That was 5 days post op x

Sophieb -22
    -22p
    Menu

They look amazing Lois bet your over the moon with them, I am even a smaller A than you were I can’t wait for Saturday although nervous about getting anaesthetic, if mine turned out like yours ad be very happy x

Lois 7
    7p
    Menu

Thankyou! I’m sooo happy I really thought that I wouldn’t like them for a couple of months after seeing how some people’s sit higher for a while before they settle, but I’d be happy if mine stay like this!

I was soooo nervous getting anaesthetic but I was asleep within two minutes of walking into the theatre, the Anaesthetist actually stood over me after putting the canula in my hand and said I looked petrified and I was like I am!!! But honestly my arm went numb straight after than and before I knew it I was asleep. Xx

Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu

Oh amazing Lois 😍 if I end up with anything like those I’ll be really happy given we’re at a similar starting point!! Keep us updated with progress! Xx

Lois 7
    7p
    Menu

Thanks kaz💓 I’ll keep you updated! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.