34 a/b- considering 250/300cc. Anyone with similar sizes? Or had Dr Mounir? Started by: Rachel

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I had my first consultation today at Liverpool MYA. I am currently a 34 in between an A&B cup. Just wondering if anyone started that size and had 250cc or 300cc and had any pics? Just trying to gauge what they may look like. Also anyone who has had Dr Mounir?

Thanks in advance!
    Rachel xx

Mrsmac
    0p
    Menu

Hi Rachel
    I’ve just had mine done yesterday (not with MYA) and I was 32A.. I wanted 420cc but my surgeon could only fit 360’s. I am absolutely over the moon with them. I’ll try and upload a picture xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hi, it would be great to see them if you don’t mind ? I’m meeting my surgeon tomorrow! Thanks so much xx

Ellen 13
    13p
    Menu

I was 32a and had 325cc. im really happy with the outcome. I’m only 1day post off so they’ll change a lot bu5 can private message you a pic if you like?

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ellen, that would be great, thank you so much. I tried 325cc on today at my surgeon consultation and felt they were a bit big so would be great to see them to help me make a decision! xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hi Rachel
    What are your stats? (Height, weight)
    I’m 5ft 11 and a size 14 so the surgeon will tell you a size based on this too. I’m booked in for 21st July, I’m having 550cc & 500cc from a 34a/b….but remember, I’m a tall and broad person….if you’re shorter and smaller figure this size would be huge for you!xx

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Rachael I’m 2 weeks post op. 280cc high profile Unders and I was a 32 A. The surgeoun said I had hardly no breast tissue so it’s been a tough recovery really but I am over the moon I went for 280… I was adamant I wanted small and in proportion to my frame and that’s what I got. It’s amazing how far a small implant will go though mine look a decent size in the flesh although I’m still in all my size 6 clothes I reckon I will be a good C cup small D even possibly when they drop

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hi Laura, I’m also 5”11 and a size 12 on the bottom and a 10 on the top. My hips are naturally quite curvy so when I saw Dr Mounir he recommended 320-400cc for me. I tried 325 and felt like that was too big for what I wanted ? It looked in proportion to my body but I personally felt like they were too big. I’m aiming for a C cup. I think I’m going to ask for 300cc and see if he will do that. I have a second consultation with him on July 18th. I had a consultation with a surgeon from Spire Hospital today and he used the 5d Crystalix system where he took a photo of me and uploaded it on the system and he can show u what the implant sizes will look like on you. That was really helpful. I really like 305cc. Thanks for all your help! Xxx

Jen 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura, I’ve just had 300cc under mod profile. Super happy with them so far. I was an empty 32a/b before. My surgeon said I’d be best with 270-320cc but I left it up to him to decide when I was under as I trusted his judgement. I wanted natural but to push it as much as I could for a bigger size.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.