34 B getting 300 cc Started by: Holly

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi my name is Holly and I am planning to get 300 cc and I am a 34b . Just wondering has anyone else had 300cc put in with 34b and where they happy with the size as I am small and think any bigger will be too big !!!

Kim-marie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Holly, I was a 34b and had 300cc unders 16 days ago, they’re definately not too big, I’m really happy with the size, though some days they seem too small lol! Everyone gets boob greed after! Good luck with ur surgery. Which surgeon have u gone for?

Xx

Holly 7
    7p
    Menu

Oh thank you and yes hopefully I will love mine and hope I do not get boob greed because hopefully they will be perfect and My surgeon is Mr Tsekouras x

Kim-marie 13
    13p
    Menu

I’m sure they will be perfect, I have faith in the surgeons knowing what suits your body shape. I’m actually really Tall and although I only wanted natural and not too big I actually thought I’d be able to carry off a large implant with my frame, my surgeon said 300cc max which matched what I wanted anyway.
    I have photos on my profile if it helps you
    Xx

Kim-marie 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Holly, not sure if uv had ur op yet but just wanted u to know I got measured Saturday at 34e!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.