345 cc Hp??? Started by: Danni

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi I’ve been offered 325, 345 or 365.
    My stats are 5 ft 3, 9 st 3 and about a 34 a. I’ve breastfed two children and got no tissue at the top of breast so my surgeon has recommended round high profile which I never thought I’d have. Under muscle. Can anyone recommend a size? Is round HP the right way to go? I am wanting a large c/d natural looking. X

Danni 7
    7p
    Menu

My surgery is booked 14th July ???? So nervous

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Danni, I’m having surgery next Thursday (12th July) not with Mya though and I’m having 345cc high profile but teardrops as I literally have no breast tissue, my surgeon said rounds would look stuck on & not natural on me! I’m 5ft 6, 9 stone 3 too and hoping for a D! I’d say go for the biggest your offered as that 20cc difference is so small you won’t even notice. I wish I was offered bigger but 345 is the max I can have. Good luck Hun xxx

Danni 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you for the reply, your pic looks a good size, my surgeon said no to tear drop because of the lack of tissue. I’m so confused, biggest fear is having look like there stuck on. You look a lot slimmer than me, I’m small but I wouldn’t class myself as having a petite frame, good luck for your op xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Danni 7.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +2

Even round implants don’t look stuck on, if you ask to see the implant and hold it up, it naturally gravitates down and causes a slight teardrop shape anyway. I was offered 325cc overs which I didn’t think I would ever be offered as I was only a 32a before anywayso didn’t think I had enough tissue. I don’t think mine look stuck on and I think I’ll achieve a 32d hopefully. I think rounds will look really nice, especially if you’ve breast fed and lost some volume. I only really think they ever look ‘stuck on’ if you go for a size way too big for you, so I would trust your surgeon!xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I had 350cc moderate plus unders just over a week ago, very happy with the size and the shape is changing everyday. I would say go with the biggest you’ve been offers as there isn’t much between 345 and 365. With unders you lose some projection as well x

Danni 7
    7p
    Menu

Yours both look amazing, what’s the difference between Hp and moderate plus? I’d like a similar size to what you e got shiv, your frame looks quite similar to mine. I’m scared Hp is going to be in your face so to speak X

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

Moderate plus is slightly less volume to high profile. It’s moderate, moderate plus and the muscle high profile. Not sure if high profile are more volume but less width where as moderate and moderate plus you get more side boob? X

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

That’s exactly why I got moderate plus as I wanted my boobs to match my curves. Moderate plus don’t have as much projection as HP and you achieve more side boob as they have more width. I’m 5ft4 9stone and was a 34B, at the moment I’m in 34 DD sports bras x

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun I had 365cc defo get the bigger ones!! I had high profile too Xxxx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Rebekah 174.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Yours look so good. Can I ask how long after the op is the pictures you’ve uploaded? Just curious to when they do settle. At the moment I have one fluffing quicker than the other xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Thankyou I had them done in February, mine took about 3 months to settle they we’re ao hard and uneven for ages I was so worried but they just settle with time xxx @shiv87

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Yeah that’s like mine, I am only 8 days post op. Mine are hard and change shape everyday, I suppose patience is key. I hope mine fluff the way yours have xxx

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

@shiv iv loved watching your recovery though. Yours really suit you x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thank you, at the moment my right is settling quicker than my left so I’m just trying to be patient xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.