350/375CC Started by: Lol

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ladies,

I’m booked for my BA April 18th with Mr Sleiter at London Fitzroy.

I am currently 9 stone 3lb and was given the option of 350/375 HP overs but I’m so worried that they will look too big on my chest so I’ve booked to see Mr Sleiter again to see what the 325CC looks like. Just don’t want to regret what size I get!

Also I have never been under GA before so I am very very nervous.

Any advice would be grateful. Thank you x

Becca 169
    169p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 9 stone 3 and I had 430cc partials and personally I think that they are too small for me, but I am 5’9” tall and quite broad framed. I definitely don’t think that 375cc would be too big.

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu
    +3

I had 350cc 18 days ago I was a 34A but very flat chested before surgery. I’m 5ft 6 and I weigh 8 and a half stone and I’m also a size 8-10 feel free to add my insta to see my progress pics. It’s alex2019mya xx

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

Hello Lauren, I’m quite similar to you I’m 9 stone, 5”2 and I’m booked in for my surgery on the 18th of March with Mr Mounir. I was worried about them being too big too however everyone has said to me I’ll regret it if I didn’t go for the 375CC as I was given the same options as you… also I have been under GA before I was quite young though but don’t be nervous it’s completely fine I still am worried myself but it’s literally over before you know it xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lauren , im booked with Dr Slieter on the 19th April, having 350cc over HP I was torn between the 325 or 350 but looking at his work and the fact I have some breast tissue to begin with ( not much ) but a little Im more than happy with the350s.. if you look at some examples around the forum of his work they look amazing.. im 9st and 5’9 in height and was worried any bigger id look too top heavy! Hope this helps some how! lol x

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Lucy! Ahhh a day after mine how exciting! Yeah I’ve seen some of the work and it does look amazing but just don’t want to regret the size I go for that’s why I’m going back to see him again! I think I’m defo swaying more towards the 350CC but I may ask to see the 325CC! I’m the same I do have a little bit of breast tissue… what size are you currently? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! Oo exciting stuff isn’t it! ? I’ve been wearing 34c for last 10 years but measured at pre op at 30 ? I have ok side boob but empty on the top! I’m definitely gonna go for 350s I’d rather be too big that too small.. not that’ there’s much difference.. ?? I’m quite tiny framed too but I don’t think there’s much difference in size so not that worried x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wont let me upload, there’s really not mich difference though love x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just seen noticed I wrote 18th April it’s actually 18th March ? I’ll keep you up to date with the stages !! ?

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

Oh not long to go then! How exciting!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it! Yeah think I’m swaying more towards 350CC. Good luck
    Hope it’s goes well xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thank you ! Its getting more and more real now got my macoms yesterday.. lost all my lash extensions,acrylics growing out… Im so basic right now but the day i go back to work going to be EXTRA af ! haha! x

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

Haha that’s what I’m dreading having everything off but I can’t wait to get everything done fresh after haha! Have you got a MYA Instagram account? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I haven’t no, I was going to but to be honest I can’t be bothered to! Lol I will put up before and after though on here and keep updated on the process 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.