350 cc overs .. gym junkie but not much breast tissue .. HELP!! Started by: Tash

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls . I am booked in on Monday (2 days yikes ) I am having 350cc over. I was told I am grade 1 sagging and borderline mini lift but have decided against it . I am 9st and 5 ft 5 and a 32/34 b .. but very empty due to breastfeeding. I decided against under the muscle due to being a gym junkie and I work a lot on my upper body – I’m scared of the deformity I may get by going under. I have been told by going over they will look more fake and going round and higher chance of rippling but still think this is what I’m going to do . Has anyone has something similar? Don’t mind them looking a little fake but worried about rippling. . I am also going ultra high profile .. Will keep you updated ! If anyone has any last min pics they can share would massively appreciate seeing some one similar. Have attached my pic xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Hi! I had 375 overs. I train 3 times a week. I also had deflated boobs due to feeding and was told I needed a mini lift by one surgeon. I’m 6 months post op. I started training again after 6 weeks and been fine. I have got some slight rippling that you can feel but not see if that makes sense. I wouldn’t say they look totally natural but I love them. Xx

Tash 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey thanks for replying . I’m half expecting to feel a little bit of rippling with the skin being thin. They have ordered me 350 and 375 cc so will decide tomorrow . Im excited but really nervous. Its good to hear from someone else who had a similar experience 😊 thankyou xxx

Nina
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies – Tash hope your surgery has gone ok today. I’m booked in next Thursday for mine, going for similar size but under the muscle. I too train a lot and have lost all volume due to breast feeding etc. Let me know how it goes x

Menu

Hello, I just had my surgery last week. I got 275cc overs hp. I go to the gym a lot and my boobs looked very similar to yours. I didn’t want to go too big. At the moment I feel like they look huge but they are swollen and healing, so hopefully they’ll start to look more natural and a little bit smaller. I hope your surgery went well and you like the size so far

Tash 4
    4p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi girls . Well its day next night and I ended up going with the 375cc. Extremely swollen right now but I expected that I think I will love them once the swelling goes down . Dont feel too bad at all just achy amd tight . Thanks for all your replies will upload pics soon ! So happy i went ahead with it ! Xxx

Tash 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi , so happy i went ahead with it. They are super swollen right now but should subside over the weeks 🙂 where are you having your surgery ? Xx

Menu

Looking forward to seeing your progress. I also train a lot to and am worried about how big to go, but also trying to train again after recover!

Natilly 37
    37p
    Menu

Hi Tash,

I have 300cc textured high profile round silicone over the muscle and I train very hard too! I’m 5ft 0” and 46kg so they are quite big on my frame.
    I’m 7 weeks post op and was given the go ahead for running short distances at 5 weeks but no weightlifting or swimming until 3 months!
    All is going well so far and I was told to just double up on the sports bras and if I feel achy stop. I haven’t had any issues or rippling or anything.
    You should be fine, just listen to your body and ask whenever you see them when you can get back into things!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Natilly 37.
    Tash 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey its great to hear someone else’s progress. I worry as I do a lot of weoght training an crossfit but have been shocked at how well I have felt this week. Have been told I can do lower bodyweight exercises from 4 weeks but absolutely no upper body until 8 weeks. Im so glad I went for 375cc. They are still a bit swollen but I’m over the moon so far . Have attached pic so far 🙂 absolutely love them and even though I had no breast tissue or fullness at top they seem fine both with being round and over muscle . 😊

Tash 4
    4p
    Menu

Attached

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Tash 4.
    Attachments:
    Tash 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Photos look slightly different from different angles

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Tash 4.
    Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Tash they look amazing!

Menu
    +1

They look fabulous! Hope you are feeling ok Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.