350 cc unders! Started by: Sian

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    I’ve just been to meet my surgeon who is Mr.Mashadi, in 5’7 about 8 and a half stone and he has suggested 350cc unders and of course I’m worried they won’t be big enough, I’m a small B now and I’m looking to be a DD
    Has anyone had similar?

Thanks girls xx

Wendy 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hi
    I’m similar stats to you and had 375cc unders 7 months ago from a 34 aa, I’m now measuring dd in m&s, I’m sure you will get the results you are looking for with 350 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! I’ve been feeling the same, I’m 5’4 and weigh around 9 stone and I’ve chosen 350cc mod+ unders. Honestly don’t panic as everyone is different, I’ve been researching and found loads of girls have ended up an E or even an F with these size implants. They say 125cc is about 1 cup size so I’m sure you will xx

Sian
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Wendy! Do you have a pic of yours? I’m worried I’ll have them done and wish they were that little bigger!

Good luck Siobhan! When is your op? I’d be happy with anything but dd would be perfect! I guess it’s down to your frame as well. I am so excited

Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, all booked for 27th June. Got a countdown on my phone, I can’t wait. Yeah that’s exactly the same as me, i just can’t wait to actually have boobs haha! When is your op? Xx

Wendy 16
    16p
    Menu

I’ve tried to upload but can’t blooming do it????????‍♀️
    I think we all have a bit of ‘boob greed’ including me!!
    I was offered up to 400cc and sometimes wish I had gone for them, but I trusted the surgeons advice as I wanted to look natural as possible and he said the bigger implants would give me side boob which I didnt want.
    I’m so glad I took his advice and btw had hp unders x

Sian
    0p
    Menu

Aww thanks so much girls you’ve made me feel so much better!

I haven’t booked a date yet but I’m heading for the end of May maybe first week in June depending on availability! Aww I bet you’re buzzing! Please upload some photos when they’re done, id love to see. I think I’m being greedy in wanting 375

Wendy how was your op and recovery? Was it painful? Xx

Wendy 16
    16p
    Menu

Honestly get it booked you will be fine
    I put it off for so long because I was petrified
    Should of done it years ago, I’m not going to lie the recovery was difficult nothing to do with the actual surgery just not being able to do anything, saying that looking back now it was very short lived, everybody is different with their recovery but just keep up on your pain relief and a v pillow will become your best friend for a few weeks after the procedure x

Sian
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Katie! I feel loads better about it, I was a little disheartened when he said no bigger. Have you got any pics? Was it super painful?xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.