350 or 400cc starting as 36a/b Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    11p
    Menu

I’m 6ft, 11st 7lb (roughly!) and have just been offered the 350 and the 400. I’m in two minds – what sort of sizes did you get from these?

Jo B 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Deffo go for the largest, I had 350cc and would have gone bigger if I had the option to. I’m wearing 34d now. Boob greed is real xx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

Definitely go for the larger! I agree about the boob greed. I don’t think a single girl had a BA and came out satisfied, most girls come out thinking I should’ve gone bigger

abbie 1
    1p
    Menu

defo go for 400. I went for 385 and hoping to go bigger now

Amber Brown 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

I agree
    I wasn’t sure at the time about sizes, soo glad i choose 400cc (the biggest offered), I think more women regret with their size wishing they went bigger.. never seen any one complain the other way! Xx

Lindsey 49
    49p
    Menu

I started with 34a and went for the 400cc which was the biggest offered to me, I didn’t wanna regret not having bigger after surgery. If you wanna see pics send me a message and will happily show you x

Claire 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m near as damn the same stats as yourself and I’m going for 430cc, would it be possible to send me a pic of your outcome, then I can visualise my outcome more x

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu

@claire yes of course. When is your surgery?

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu

@lindsey, just messaged you!

Ellie 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi! I tried on 350 and 400 as there were no 375! I felt the 400 were too big and loved the 350 but my surgeon said 400 would suit my frame more! Anyway I went with 400 and I regret it ALOT! Already excited for the day I get them out and a smaller one in! So my advice would be to with your gut instinct when trying them on and think about your day to day life.. I am huge gym goer and I look daft in gym! I wish id of gone with how I felt when trying them on! Hope this helps! Xxx

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu

@ellie oh no, what size did you end up as, and how tall are you, dress size etc? Sorry you’re disappointed! Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I started out the same size as you, I had my surgery on the 10th and already feel I should have gone bigger.. and I got 450cc! I just feel like they look fairly average and small on my frame. I’d say go bigger,
    You don’t want to have the dreaded boob greed ????

Claire 3
    3p
    Menu

My surgery is this Friday. Getting a little nervous now, but then have moments when I’m super excited x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.