350 overs surgery was yesterday. Started by: J

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls,
    I’m 21 5ft 6in and weigh 58kg. I had 350 overs yesterday. My admission time was 11am but I didn’t have my operation till 16:30 so I was super annoyed as I was starving and thirsty. Also disappointed considering I arrived so early and was 5th on the slot and one girl was late and still got to go before me.
    Ok criticism over.
    My surgeon is Mr Mounir and it was at Preston. The team there are wonderful and I couldn’t have asked for more friendly and experienced staff (also considering I am petrified of hospitals, needles and have never been under anaesthetic). Going under was weird Needle that goes in didn’t hurt and what felt like 60 seconds later I asked if I had gone in yet and I was all done. I was back in my room for 3 hours around felt great and wanted to get out ASAP. Don’t underestimate your procedure. As soon as I was out and about I felt sick and super dizzy. I still do today 1DPO and I’m so glad I have my mum to look after me lol.

I’ve attached some pictures. Before I was a 32b but width C now wearing a 34DD m&s sports bra (both measurements before and after taken from them).
    It’s an emotional journey and I did cry because my mum took a picture straight out of theatre where one looked massive and the other not.
    Good luck girls and I will update you with my 1 week and 2 week update. So glad I had you all to help me with your pictures xx

H 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi @tracey13 ยท I am pleased the op has gone well- I hope the recovery is nice and easy for you. Are you feeling better today ? X

J 4
    4p
    Menu

I’ve felt a bit sick and dizzy and movement is limited. Just keeping up with the tablets should help x

J 4
    4p
    Menu

Before, straight after surgery, 1DPO (high profile)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.