350/375 from 32D Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls Iv decided to go with 350/375cc I’m currently 32D anyone who was roughly my sizes how did u find them after I’m hoping to go to a DD or bigger but as long as I get DD Il be happy any pics would be appreciated thanks girls

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

@jadeb Hi Jade, I was an empty B cup after breastfeeding, no tissue just empty saggy bags! I’ve had 350 UHP under the muscle to hopefully achieve a D cup. I’ve still got another week before I can go and get measured properly but using the boob or bust calculator online I am coming out at a FF/G. I know I’m not the same size as you to start with but what I’m saying is that a 350 in a starting D cup is likely to give you way bigger than a D/DD xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yea that’s what I thought! Bonus eh!! How have you found it all? The whole experience x

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Jade. I was a 32D before, I’ve had 275cc and 300cc HP overs. I’m still only 10 days post op so a bit early to tell on end size! I’m currently wearing a 34DD sports bra. I think I will probably be atleast a 32DD but more likely 32E once everything has settled! Xx

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

My photos so far!

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

Will try again x

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

I can’t remember I how shrunk them small enough to add last time! Argh! Xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Try piccolage x

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

Try again! Xx

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

Xx

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

I’ve done it before but can’t remember how! I’ve tried lilpics xx

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

Final attempt using piccollage! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Katie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m 36d currently having 400cc or 425 partial high profile. I asked for natural look not to big what size do u think I will be? I’m worried I’m going to be huge. I’ve had 4 kids so my boobs have gone to pear shape hoping he’s using high profile to fill them out. xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Emma yours look great I bet your really pleased!! We’re much the same pre op shape etc! Look very natural xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.