350/375 HP Overs.. My Story ❤ Started by: Amy

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Today I am 1 day PO from 350/375 HP overs with a nipple lift on my left boob only. This forum has helped me so much on my journey and I want to share with you all my story .. prepare for an absolute essay ladies !! Haha xx
    So, unfortunately for me my journey hasn’t been as plain sailing as most of you ! I originally had my first surgeon consultation and it was discussed a potential nipple lift would be needed, but he decided implants only for now as the nipple lift would easily be something to consider in years to come if/when they start to sag slightly which I was happy with. We chose 350 375 400 425 to take in to theatre, I had already pre booked my surgery for the 11th June as I’m going on holiday in August and wanted to have plenty of time for healing ..
    Skip to the day of surgery 11/06/18, I was full of excitement and nerves and couldn’t believe after 10 years of wanting this done I was finally about to get my twins!! My admission time was 7.30 and I was 2nd on the list to go down. There I was all gowned up ready to go to theatre .. my surgeon came to mark me up THEN decided actually an uplift would be needed which couldnt be done on the day so I had to be cancelled but would be priority for the next available date!! I cannot tell you how heartbroken I was to get so close just to be let down like that, in my opinion it was awful and so unprofessional !!! I had to then go for a second consultation where he spent a good 10 minutes thoroughly assessing me and was told a nipple lift only on my left boob. I did leave there feeling confused as I had now been psyching myself up for uplift scars !! But at the end of the day I just wanted the best long term result. I then waited a whole 9 days to be given a new surgery date , to me that was not priority!! I dont think they understand the emotional side of it all and how hard it is to then rearrange dates with work etc, my mum also had to take another day off work to take me !! People told me I was mad for sticking with my surgeon but I knew in my heart I still wanted him as his work really is amazing!!
    Right so lets get to the good part haha… yesterday 28/06/18 was finally my big day, I had a phone call to say the lifts in the hospital were broken and its not very safe to walk from recovery to my room.. I was like no way are you cancelling me again im coming lol !! il be honest this time round I wasnt excited as I was expecting the worst again ! But from start to finish my whole day went amazing. My admission time was 7.30 again and I went down to theatre at 12pm … Can I just say London Fitzroy staff are so so lovely everyone is so happy and caring, my anesthetist was hilarious and I was so calm being put to sleep. I woke up in recovery feeling absolutely fine just a little bit tight.. that first little glimpse of my boobs made me cry the happiest tears ever, they are super strapped up and rock hard atm to be expected. I have to wait a week to see them properly but I can already tell im going to love them !! I also had drains, I was dreading having them out after reading horror stories on here but I can promise you I didnt feel a thing my nurse Joanna was so gentle ! So if you’re worried about this too please dont be its just a bit of a weird sensation 🙂
    Last nights sleep wasnt great I’ve woken up loads as im not a back sleeper, but I’m sure I will adjust lol again I’ve had no pain through the night and this morning I’m just feeling heavy and tight. I set alarms in the night and keeping up with pain meds every 4 hours just incase I do get any pain in my uplifted nipple but so far fingers cross I’ve had none at all !!
    Although I didnt have the best experience I still wouldn’t change a thing, this is by far the best decision of my life ! I will try and upload some before and after photos for you, I will also upload in a week once my dressings are off . Good luck girls ❤ xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey Amy,
    Sounds like an ordeal but glad it worked out!
    Do you have any more pics you can share? /an instagram to see them in normal pics etc?
    Who was your surgeon?

I’m similar stats to you hoping for a similar size by the looks of it!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.