350/375 HP Started by: Emily x

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi everyone,

I met with Dr Netri today, he has recommended 350 in one breast and 375 in the other, they will be HP and over the muscle. Im 5 foot and currently a 32A. Has anyone had similar and have any pictures? He thinks I will get to a D/DD cup.

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi I was a 34a and had 410cc overs,feel free to message and i’ll Inbox pictures x

Menu

Hi I also saw Dr netri today he said 350 HP unders for me I’m roughly the same size as you so just curious to see what they look like can I ask did you see him through mya or did you see him elsewhere xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Hey I had 350 in one and 375 hp similar stats 5ft2 size 8 and was a 32b, only difference was mine were partials not overs, was aiming for a d/dd ended up an F so I’d call that value for money! Haha pics on my profile feel free to add xx

Meek xo 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m on my way to a consultation with Dr Netri too! (Through another company) I’m so excited and nervous haha. I’m also thinking 350cc. When are you girls thinking of having your surgery?

Menu

I’m booking in today for the 3rd of January with him in really worried I will end up with stretch marks or something as I’m only a small frame have any of you girls size 6-8 had 350 and been fine with them? Xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

It’s such an exciting time going through all the consultations and researching everything boobs I had so much fun!!
    There’s always a risk with stretch marks and my surgeon said it was a possibility which is why he recommended partials and I religiously use bio oil and mine have been stretch mark free and now have lovely soft skin too haha xx

Menu

I know I’m so excited can’t wait to actually have Boobs! Xx

Meek xo 10
    10p
    Menu

Just been, really liked him so think I’m going to go for it. Aww amazing Kelsey I’m looking 2nd or 3rd January too! Definitely use bio oil for stretch marks, I’ve heard if you start using it before your operation it makes your skin more elastic so won’t stretch as bad, I’m going to use cocoa butter too 🙂 xx

Menu

Aww no way what size are you going? He’s so lovely isn’t he & I will do I’ll starts using it regularly now, xx

Meek xo 10
    10p
    Menu

He is! I’m going 350 in my right and 300 or 325 in my left over the muscle! I’m 5’7 and 9.5 stone xx

Emily x 5
    5p
    Menu

Whoops my comment got deleted! But I went with through a different place to see him xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.