375 Hp overs Started by: Laura

• Author
    5p
    Menu

I was given a choice of three sizes, 350, 375 and 400cc but i chose the 375. Dr max marcellino also advised to have them over the muscle when i was adamant i had to have unders so all of my research has been on unders so i have no idea about anything with overs. Do any of you have any pictures of these sizes and Hp? Worried in case ive chosen the wrong size. Surgery is in two weeks time x

Rebecca 84
    84p
    Menu

I’m 2 weeks post op. My right is bigger and higher at the mo. Still waiting for the drop and fluff. I went for 375cc unders. I know they aren’t over the muscle but it gives you a rough idea of the sizing. Hope it helps xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 5
    5p
    Menu

They look amazing! Im not sure if i should feel dissapointed about going over the muscle instead of under. I wanted the more natural look, but he insisted that over the muscle was better for md especially with going to the gym xx

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Laura, I’m in the exact same position as you! Mr Traynor has said over the muscle for me and I’m so nervous because I just assumed I would get unders! My surgery is next tuesday, I’m going to speak to Mr Traynor before going down for surgery about it just for reassurance! Xxx

Laura 5
    5p
    Menu

Ooh good luck. Max said that its better for me because recovery is better but i was honestly so set on unders xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.