375 unders similar stats anyone?? Started by: kristin harris

• Author

Hi ladies i had my BA on Oct 27th and got 375 cc unders. I was probably a 34 a before. Wondering if anyone has the same stats as me as Im worried I should have gone bigger. Im 5’9 and 125 lbs.

Amanda 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Kristin, my stats are slightly different to yours. But I had 375 duel plane and Although Iโ€™m 4 weeks post op so not measured yet but Iโ€™d go with a DD, ish. I did loads of research before my op and lots of searches came back with you will loose a little going under the muscle

Amanda 16
    16p
    Menu

Plus all the swelling etc straight after the op makes them feel massive, then when that goes down itโ€™s a little like, where have the boobs gone.

I was offered 350 or 375 and Iโ€™m glad I went for the bigger

Menu

Im 6 days post op and measuring 32 DD assuming thats gonna go down once they fall

Amanda 16
    16p
    Menu

Yeah that will defo go down, they will still be quite swollen. How you feeling?

Beth Pugh 41
    41p
    Menu

Hey! I had 350/375cc unders back in feb. Before i was measuring 34B, im around 5’8 and 10 st 7lbs and im now measuring 34 DD/DDD ๐Ÿ™‚ they continue to change month by month. Its difficult but you have to be patient the results will come through x

Menu

Im feeling perfectly fine I had my bandages taken off yesterday my surgeon is very happy with the results so far. Im from Canada btw ๐Ÿ™‚
    And they have dropped quite a bit so far and are about 1/2 larger than last time I measured. Im hoping to go back to work soon but I have a pretty physical job and don’t want to risk hurting myself. I am back to walking at least 2 hours a day. I workout pretty regularly so thats been the hardest part so far.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.