4 day po and tape is really itching Started by: Tessa

• Author
    5p
    Menu

4 day post and I felt great yesterday today I feel so sore and the tape feels so so’s tight and is so itchy but I obviously can’t itch it I can’t seem to get comfy coz even the slightest touch hurts today.

Any suggestions on what I can do??

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Hi tessa I’m four days post op today too. It’s weird because the tightness levels keep fluctuating and the pain. Also my strapping is really tight and itchy too. I don’t have any suggestions sorry, I just try to itch around it where I can xx

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu
    +2

I also found the more upright I sit it helps long term the tightness xx

Tessa 5
    5p
    Menu

I have taken an anti histamine that has helped the itching can I ask do your look small I feel mine look really really small and I’m hoping it’s just the strapping

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu

Yeah I was thinking after I forgot to suggest that! Glad that’s helped you. And yes they do, look small, my right one still looks a lot bigger and they look a weird shape. It’s hard not to panic but I’m pretty sure it’s all normal, because of the strapping and because they heal at different rates. What CC did you get if you don’t mind me asking. I think we have to renewed that until the 6 weeks is up our boobs won’t start to look perfect. Haha I’m impatient, can’t wait to see them take on a better shape once the strapping is off! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.