4 day so post opp 400cc hp under Started by: Amyjo Galea

• Author
    +2

So I’m day 4 today and the pain is only slightly better! I get no pain what so ever in One of my breast but my right side is so painful! I don’t get any pain around my incisions It feels like muscle spasms with a hot rod just off the centre of my chest (if this makes sense). Even when taking my codeine I’m not pain free and have to be careful with positioning. Is this the normal recovery? People don’t really talk about the pain afterwards!

Liv 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, I am now 16 days po and I am still feeling some pain and discomfort. My first 4 days were really hard and I could hardly move atall, Everyone is different with pain, I too had more pain in one boob than the other for the first week, and again I didn’t get any pain or discomfort in my incisions until After the first week. What meds where you given to go home with? I had co drydomol and robaxin( muscle relaxant was good) if your struggling with the pain you could always request some from MYA as I found they really helped me, under the muscle is certainly very painful, and I under estimated the amount of time it would take to recover. X

Di 1
    1p
    Menu

I thought I was going insane I couldn’t see anyone with the same kind of pain as what I have until now my right is in agony and pain meds don’t touch it I’m 5days po and the pain isn’t beginning to subside at all! It’s also far more swollen than my left . Is this normal? Does the pain go away?

Liv 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya! DI
    Your not going insane, I assume you e had under the muscle?? – under the muscle is very painful and the pain is massively downplayed I think lol but it will get better slowly, patience is key (which I struggled with)- I was taking loads of pain meds and muscle relaxants and I could still feel the pain a lot! But it will go eventually! X

Kadence
    0p
    Menu

I had over the muscle and still in a lot of pain 7 DPO. Can only walk slowly and my left breast is a lot more painful and swollen and had some really bad stabbing pains that feel nerve related. Still relying on strong painkillers!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.