4 Days P.O so happy so far! Started by: Lauren

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +5

So I’m 4 days p.o I had 450cc overs by Dr Traynor. I love them so far! I was in so much pain the first 2 days, now I’m feeling less sore and having a few tingling feelings in my nipples but apart from that the only discomfort is when I first get up of a morning. I know it’s still early but I’m so happy right now, I just hope they fluff and drop nicely!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu

They’re looking great Lauren, my right one feels absolutely great but my left is so tight feeling today, how are you getting on at night sleeping? xx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

Thank you! At first my left was tight now through the day I’ll get some tight feeling but it goes for a couple of hours, I’m more tingling and have an itchy feeling which is annoying haha sleeping is a nightmare i am still sleeping but I keep slipping down the bed as I’m trying to sleep, then having to get back out and my neck and shoulders are killing from not being able to straighten up properly, I’ve got a v pillow and have been using 2 pillows underneath, are you sleeping ok? Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun the sleeping is what killed me off and I had the same neck and shoulder pain i bought a neck pillow in the end and it worked perfect had such better sleep after that I also had traynor 6 months ago nearly with 600cc overs. Xxxx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Stacey, I’ve got a neck pillow aswell but I just can’t get comfy with my neck no matter what, can’t wait to have a proper nights sleep in a few weeks! Are you happy with yours now? Xxxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Aww I didn’t sleep in my bed tho I slept in the settee I couldn’t get comfy in my bed lol and yeah I’m really happy with my boobs now Hun xxx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

I should have probably started with that but I’m 5 days in now might aswell manage another week! How was you getting about? like I’m scared to lift cups of tea up and everything haha I’m a proper worrier trying not to do much with one arm xxx

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

They look fab! Im having 450 overs with Dr Traynor too 🙂 x

Danni 1
    1p
    Menu

How come you have no tape on? I had overs and had loads of horrible tape

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

When’s your op Lucy? You must be so excited! And Danni, I’m not sure seen a few people with tape but haven’t seen any Dr Traynors done with tape so far, must depend on the surgeon xx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m now 8 days post op and so happy! Can’t believe they’re mine. Feel like they’re changing shape now too!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

My op is on the 20th Lauren 🙂 Not long now! Eek! Yours look amazing! X

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lucy, are you excited for yours now? What implants are you having? I’m honestly so made up I love them so much and they haven’t even dropped yet, best decision I ever made x

Menu

Hi Stacey I’ve got the same before stats as you and I’m just wondering what bra size do you wear now as I’m having 450cc and wondering if they are going to be as big as I am looking for? Many thanks xx

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Lauren, yeah I’m really excited! Must admit I’m getting a bit nervous too though@
    I’m having 450cc hp overs 😉 Currently a slightly tubular 34 b/c. Xxx

Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu

Hi Lauren, how’s your ‘re recovery going? Xxx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

There’s nothing to be nervous about Lucy you’ll be absolutely fine, I wasn’t nervous on the day because I’ve wanted it for so long! Your having the same as me, you’ll be so happy xx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

Hiii Hollie, sorry I’ve just seen this. Really well I’m starting to feel myself again now, they’re 3 weeks old today! I’m so happy with them love them more everyday. How are you now xxx

Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu
    +1

I’m good babe, still waiting on this left one to soften though…I’m so impatient lol. I know, I can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks already it’s flown in. How are your scars? I can hardly see mine already…xx

Lauren 8
    8p
    Menu

That’s good, mine are starting to soften now I’m trying not to squeeze them all the time i don’t even know when it happened haha my scars are tiny ! I keep forgetting and go to do normal stuff though so have to remind myself. My scars are scabbing over aswell so just waiting for the last bit to come off xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.