4 days post op! BA + Uplift with Dr Fiumara Started by: belle xo

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls!
    I’m currently healing in bed so thought I would share some of my story so far with you.
    I had my op on Monday with Dr Fiumara. I had a BA + Uplift – we did 325cc under the muscle.

Dr Fiumara is absolutely amazing. She is SO easy to talk to, so friendly and I’m just so happy with her. I haven’t been able to see my boobs yet because of the bandages but I’m confident they will be fab. I think she’s just wonderful and can’t recommend her enough.

I went in for my op on Monday and to be honest I really wish I had had a later admission time. My admission time was 11am but I was last on the list so I didn’t go down till 6.30pm. The wait really wasn’t an issue for me at all but I have problems with low blood sugar and felt so weak and faint from no food. The nurses were super helpful though and gave me an IV for some fluids whilst I waited. I was so anxious as well and had a huge panic attack as they were putting me to sleep and that’s all I remember from before haha.
    In terms of healing – I’ve been ok but my antibiotics were making me throw up so I stopped taking the ones they gave to me and I’m taking the same antibiotic but a lower dosage instead which has helped a lot.
    To be honest I really wasn’t prepared for the pain after surgery. I thought I was but I’ve had a really rough time so far, today is the first day I’ve felt slightly human and I’m hating my breast band too. BUT I’m just trying to remember that it will all be worth it in the end and the pain won’t last forever.

Has anyone else had their surgery this week? Would love to have some healing friends to chat to xxx

Will post pictures when I’m able to also xxx

belle xo 4
    4p
    Menu

Also if anyone is worried about when they put you under. I just want to say that the nurses and the anesthetist were honestly SO nice. They were so so lovely and reassuring and they really do make you feel so safe. I wish I knew who the nurse holding my hand was because she was so sweet!

belle xo 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey lovely!

Aww bless you, I can totally relate haha. A good tip I’ve found so far is the painkillers they give you they recommend taking 2 every 4 hours but I found that it was so long between painkillers and I was in a lot of pain so I switched to one painkiller every 2 hours instead and it’s helped me a lot! Also make sure you’re eating enough between painkillers or you might feel really sick. I’ve found rich tea biscuits have helped me have something to nibble on if I haven’t been super hungry.

Don’t worry! My boobs look so weird right now and one boob is a little more swollen than the other but I think it’s all part of the process. It’s so easy to get paranoid over them but best advice is just not to look right now and focus on feeling better and resting instead. The hardness you’re feeling is probably just swelling! Hope you feel better soon! What size did you go for??

xxxxx

Menu

Hey lovely!

I had 300cc unders with Dr Fiumara yesterday! I cannot believe how amazing she was! Made me feel completely at ease. My admission time was 7am and I couldn’t have been more nervous! Also suffer from low blood pressure so was probably feeling very similar to you.

Needless to say I have been in A LOT of pain today, I’ve spoken to a lot of girls who had overs and I think they make a big difference! But wanted super natural look and I can’t wait til this time next week when I’m hopefully up and about feeling human again!

The whole experience was amazing and I would recommend Dr Fiumara ( and the amazing nurses) to everyone! I’m sure the pain will be over soon for you and keep positive! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.