4 Days Post Op – Vibrating? Started by: Maisie

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Hi girls

I’m 4 days post op and felt my recoverys been absolutely fine. I feel capable of doing things but taking it easy as I don’t want to cause any complications, I just don’t feel like I can lift anything heavy.
    Today I’ve been having what I can only explain as a vibrating feeling in my right, which is quite odd, has anyone experienced this?! It doesn’t hurt but just feels strange!
    I was in a M&S high impact support bra but changed into a comfier Asda one, do people think this is ok? I felt quite a bit of discomfort in my M&S but think it was because I’m really swollen and felt they were squished, or it was slightly too small ATM. I feel supported in my Asda one just not as fixated if that makes sense, should this be ok? xxx

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu

@maisie14 I had this exact feeling in my left boob when bending over and stuff, it’s so annoying. I’m now 10 weeks and it’s only just starting to go away. I think your bras will be fine as long as you feel supported 🙂 xx

Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

I’m 20 weeks & still get this every now & then!! Xx

Maisie 9
    9p
    Menu

No way! That’s crazy isn’t it haha. I just find its odd it’s only happening to one too. How are you both feeling? I can’t wait until they drop and aren’t so swollen, how long did you find it was until they looked more ‘normal’ and you felt more normal? xx

Daphne Blake 10
    10p
    Menu

Hahaha, yeah I had buzzy boobs too. It’s the trapped air sorting itself out from when the implants were inserted.

Gina 39
    39p
    Menu

I get this aswell!! Lol!! I personally would stick with the m &s as they recommend them and they’re proper supportive!! Mine feel really odd like someone’s constantly poking it! I was wondering but now use have said it maybe its normal? My bra was hard to do up and its pushed them right together i think its best to keep them really supportive especially in these first 6 weeks xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I was getting like a gurgling noise/feeling, mainly in my right but I stopped noticing it after about 7 days, was really weird! x

Gina 39
    39p
    Menu

This is Such an odd experience!!
    Thats is weird maybe its the bloody from the swelling just doing its thing maybe moving.. x

Maisie 9
    9p
    Menu

Ah what a relief! I haven’t noticed it today but I won’t speak too soon haha. I’m seeing the nurse Tuesday for my week check up so going to take both bras and see what she thinks, I feel like they just feel so suffocated and squished but I don’t know what’s best whilst they’re mega swollen, for them to be like that or have say space to breathe haha xx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

Everywhere you go it’s so different. I’ve seen some bras that are post opp with the front opening which pushed the boobs together. I wasn’t with Mya and was told to buy the classic schock absorber bra which leaves my girlies supported I guess but does not push them together x

Maisie 9
    9p
    Menu

That’s interesting! I’ve got 3 different ones atm; the M&S zip up one and then these

https://direct.asda.com/george/women/bras/2-pack-post-surgery-ribbon-trim-bras/GEM600252,default,pd.html

https://direct.asda.com/george/lingerie/comfort-bras/2-pack-comfort-bras/GEM457292,default,pd.html

The M&S one feels a lot thicker in material and sturdy, where as the Asda ones are super comfy. I think the bloating doesn’t help xx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

I would say wear whatever is most comfortable for you. You dont want it to be too tight around your incertion site. The bloating will go doo too! I think mine went on day 7 I believe. I’m 2 weeks post opp today and feel like my old self now just with slightly limited arm movements lol. X

Gina 39
    39p
    Menu

Oh god the bloating!!! Its horrid!! im 7 days now only been to the tolite twice still very bloated! 🙁 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.