4 days post opp?? Started by: Kayleigh Mason

• Author

Hi girls today is 4th day post opp and have been feeling sick and light headed due to the antibiotics ive been taking . Should I stop taking them ?

Lou 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Kayleigh, what are you taking? Are they the sort that need to be taken with/after food? If so, it’s really important you have food in your belly to try and prevent nausea.

How many days do you have left on your course? The general rule with all antibiotics is that you don’t stop taking them early.

Are you staying well hydrated in this crazy heat? (What a crap time for BA surgery, I am am 3 dpo)

I would call whoever is in charge of your aftercare tomorrow to discuss.

Take it easy

Lou

Megan 3
    3p
    Menu

Definitely don’t stop taking them, there could be too many complications when you don’t finish a course of antibiotics.

Make sure you’re staying well hydrated, eat with your antibiotics too to help settle your stomach and contact your PC or nurse for further advice.

I hope you feel better x

Menu

I’m taking co-amoxiclav 250mg 3 times a day , I’ve tried taking them before food and after food and still feel the same with them , its only started the past 2 days feeling like this ive got another 4 days left on the antibiotics too :(, I tried to get anti sickness tablets from the chemist but they wouldn’t give me anything so I went and seen my doctor she said to stop taking them and looked under bandages and said they look fine and clean and doesnt look like anything is wrong and sounds like the antibiotics just isnt agreeing with me and no need to take them, ill contact pc tomorrow see what they say thanks x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.