4 days to go :-) Started by: Gemma

• Author
    29p
    Menu

I feel like I’ve been waiting so long for my op but I’m now only 4 days away. I’ve tried not to think about it much or get to excited due to getting messed around a bit by MYA.

I paid for my op back in December 2016 so the process has taken a long time for me.

I’m booked into Preston on Monday 24th July and I’m getting 350cc UHP with uplift. My surgeon is Dr Mounir. I’ve got a few friends that have had theirs done by Mounir so I’ve seen first hand what he can do. MEGA excited!

Any tips/recommendations on what to take with me On the day? I have to have a night in due to the uplift so I’ll be there for a while.

Just waiting for my email to confirm what time I need to be there etc…

Xxx

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

Hi ya, I’m in the day after you in London, I know what you mean it hard to put it to the back of your mind.
    I was thinking of taking a book, charger, whips to freshen up a roll on, zip/ button up top.
    One of the girls mentioned a cushion/ v pillow to cushion your new assets ????. Can’t really think straight at the moment far to excited. Xx

Gemma 29
    29p
    Menu

Have you had any confirmation yet regarding what time you need to be there etc…? I think we are supposed to get some info sent to us with the process of going there on the day. I think that’s what happens anyway. I’m to excited to remember. Hahah

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.