4 days to go and now im getting the cold!! Started by: Steph

• Author
    31p
    Menu

My surgery is on 5th November, I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat and a little runny nose no fever or anything, do you think they will cancel the op I’m scared to ring up just incase they say they’ll have too, the only time I can go for the op with holidays at work and bam I get the cold I could cry lol xx

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Same – following this!

Jordan 3
    3p
    Menu

I had my ba done last Saturday and came down with a cold the day before but I didn’t tell them and I didn’t have a temp so they Still went ahead with it. The cough got worse and I’ve been rotten all week and the coughing was agonising day 1,2 and 3 but on the other side of it now and I’m all good.

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

Great to hear it went well for you, I’m devastated I’ve woken up and got the cold but thankful it isn’t the flu which is the norm for me……
    I knew exactly what would happen.. first cold this year and it’s when I’m due for my ba. I’ll just have to see how it goes mo day fingers crossed been waiting 12 years for this day lol xx

Jordan 3
    3p
    Menu

Fingers crossed for you, it was the same for me I couldn’t believe it! And like you been waiting so long come hell or high water I was getting it done lol good luck! X

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

just to update my cold went and i went through with surgery. xx

Jordan 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope it all went well!! Xx

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

Hi Jordan it was very painful after op i went under the muscle i came out of theatre & when I woke you i was crying and i don’t know why hahaha….but all went well thanks hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.