4 hours post op, 400cc high profile under muscle before & after pics Started by: Sarah

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +3

Hey girlies, I was a 32B before hand, I’m 5’8 and 10 stone 5.
    I was offered 350cc-450cc for my frame and I was soooo indecisive between 375cc and 400cc but the difference is so small, if you are debating size I would say choose the bigger option. I asked Dr Traynor which size to have and he said 400cc and I’m glad I listened to him!

Here’s my before and after photos I’ll add some more when I can. I’m currently 4/5 hours post op!

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +3

Before & after

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +4

The file sizes are too big but I’ll add some more photos, this is 4 hours post op in my post op bra

Attachments:
    Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +3

Another after in my post op bra

Attachments:
    Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu
    +4

Look amazing Sarah!! Rest up and recover and keep us updated!! Xx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you so much babe they feel like they are stuck on and my chest is tight and I hate sleeping sitting up but I’d 100% recommend sleeping with an airplane neck pillow and drink through a straw. I’ll add more progress pics as the days go on 🙂 xxx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +2

Day 2 post op, they are so swollen and really pointy but I’m trusting the process and hoping they will settle in more in a few weeks!

Attachments:
    Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! I had 375cc nearly 2 week ago and mine still have the pointy shape but the tightness has settled loads and i have loads of movement, still a little sore… good luck in ur recovery xx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu

Thank you so much babe, without the support bra on I hate how pointy and high up they are but I’ve read so many posts saying this is normal! I’m glad the tightness has settled for you I’m struggling with that at the moment. Thank you darling good luck with yours as well <3 xx

Katie 11
    11p
    Menu
    +5

I got 300cc day 8 after my op

Attachments:
    Katie 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Mine are little pointy I hope they settle soon haven’t noticed much of difference yet got my first appointment next week of aftercare

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu

They look amazing babe I love them!!! Yeah I think it’s normal the first couple weeks after your op and then hopefully they will settle down. Here’s a photo of mine today xx

Attachments:
    Katie 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

They look mint size them bet your well chuffed it’s so worth it!! Mine were proper veiny yesterday I’m just so tired lately just keep sleeping loads must be the body healing on recovery

Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

Katie yours look ace too 😘

Sarah – have you got your piercings back in? Did they go in ok? Xx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu

Thank you so much Katie I am happy with the size I was so worried they would be too big!! Omg me too I keep napping all day 🤣 definitely the body healing I think yeah! I can’t wait for the pointyness to go, it’s much more pointy without the bra on.

Yes Kaz I put them in the day of my surgery so I had them out for a total of about 14 hours and the skin started to heal I had to sort of re pierce one side on each nipple which was painful but thank god they are still quite numb lol I’ve had them pierced two years as well!!! Xx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +2

Taken today 7 days post op x

Attachments:
    Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

7 days post op xx

Attachments:
    Louise 2
    2p
    Menu

Sarah how was ur recovery pain x

Amanda 16
    16p
    Menu

@sarah was you put into a post op bra by your surgeon ?

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu

It was bad every time I tried to sit up after being laid down but it was manageable ! It got easier after the first week xx

Sarah 32
    32p
    Menu

The nurses helped me put it on before the surgeon came to see me xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.