4 month check up and sign off with MR MARCELLINO Started by: Jo

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +2

So today was really the end of my MYA journey in the sense of seeing the wonderful staff and surgeon MR MARCELLINO.
    I had 375cc behind the muscle on the 13 Dec 2017 and the results i couldn’t be happier with, i am now a 34DDD from a 34B..
    When my journey started all i told MR MARCELLINO was that i wanted natural looking breasts that would make me more confident and that is exactly what he has given me.
    When i went to London for surgery of course i was nervous, not knowing what to expect before and after but i didn’t need to be, the nurses at The Fitzroy are amazing and nothing is too much trouble for them.
    I was seen by MR MARCELLINO and he draw over me for the surgery, i went down to theatre but don’t ask me how long i was in or under for because the time just went away from me, not because of complications but because i was just relaxed and didn’t even look at the time.
    I booked to stay the night and i would advise everybody to do the same, it is just more comfortable and less stressful when you know you don’t have to rush and the nurses are their if you need anything.
    When i came round i had been bandaged up and also had drains in, now i have seem some people say they are worried about the drains, don’t be they are not even a concern, i managed to go to the bathroom on my own with them and when they were removed i didn’t feel it to be honest and i am a baby for pain lol
    The following morning the nurse said take your time no rush to leave which was fab as i thought i had to be out by 10am but no i just sorted myself out and then left for the drive home.
    Now the drive home was uncomfortable i won’t lie but then why wouldn’t it be i had just had surgery, when i got home it was rest and bed that i needed, so i make sure that i had enough pillows to be able to sit up and sleep which i did for a month, i had the bandages on for a week and yes they were uncomfortable but if they gave me what i wanted so be it then i had to live with them for a week, i went back to the clinic after a week to see my nurse and she removed the bandages, didn’t hurt at all, then she told me i had had stitches so had to come back in a weeks time to have them removed..
    Now that was the hard thing for me to deal with because i wasn’t able to shower for those two weeks and i couldn’t really wash my hair which was very depressing, it isn’t all glamour having this done!!!
    When i went back the 2nd week and had the stitches removed i was free lol, still swollen but free, i still wore my zip front sports bra i think until 4 weeks post op but now i am wearing normal non wired bras and also back at the gym doing everything i used to do.
    I saw MR MARCELLINO today and he signed me off, he was so happy with my progress and i have to say if i ever have any form of surgery again MR MARCELLINO would be my surgeon 100%, he is so friendly and listens to what you want.
    Ladies i cannot recommend MYA or MR MARCELLINO enough, i feel amazing and must say my new bobbies do too:-)xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

I have Mr Marcellino too and he’s so lovely! Having and a B.A 10years ago elsewhere and them being less than friendly, I’ve been blown away by the friendly, informative and helpful approach of all the MYA team so far!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.