4 months on 275 Started by: ellie sophie

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +3

Thankyou for everyons lovely messages on my last posts and messages/ friends requests !! Havent been on this in ages so only just seeing x !!

4 months on (ish) boobs feel soooo much more squishy, have dropped alooott its crazy ! Looking back when i thought they looked nice but now i look back and think oh my god they looked so high up and square ! Just shows how much change goes on.
    Cant remember life before without boobs im just so used to it , wouldnt change it for the world !!

2weeks post op vs like 4 months

Love you guys xxx! Ps, sorry if youre offended by nipples

ellie sophie 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

And again … 275cc, unders btw

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

You look beautiful xxx

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

@ellaxoxo Look amazing! What size were you before and what size are you now? My op is 2 weeks tomorrow for either 300 or 325cc so not much bigger than the size you have! 🙂 xx

Ellie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ella, I’m now 2wpo and so pleased you posted this picture. I’m so happy with my boobs but they’re just so swollen at the moment, couldn’t imagine them as ‘normal boobs’ yet! This pic gives me faith that they will one day look as lovely as yours. I’ll second Lorna’s question, what size were you before and what size do you wear now? If you don’t mind me asking. I was a 32a before and had 300cc under the muscle, so curious to see what size I will be after everything settles xx

ellie sophie 35
    35p
    Menu

I was 32 A before ! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.