4 Months On! X Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, just thought I’d post an update on life four months after my BA.

My boobs are so much softer and fuller in comparison to the first few weeks. I have zero pain but still feel uncomfortable sleeping without a sports bra and lying on my front feels very strange. I had all the usual concerns and questions after my op but to any of you who are in the early post op stages, please be patient and try not to panic (mine looked like pancakes right after my op in comparison to my current stage and I remember thinking that morning boob may never end). I’m sure mine are still changing even now.

I have absolutely no regrets – I really am so glad that I went through with the procedure despite some wobbles beforehand! I can now wear things I wouldn’t have dreamed of wearing before and my body confidence has soared!

To anyone that’s in the researching stage, if you’ve always felt conscious or have low self-esteem where your boobies are concerned and have thought about having the procedure for a while (or 10 years like I did!) I would definitely say to go for it 🙂 xx

I’ve attached current pics and one from the day after my op. I’m 5’2, weigh around 7 and a half stone and had 255cc teardrops. Previously a 32a/empty b, now a 32dd xx

Chantelle 14
    14p
    Menu

They look amazing. Im booked in for a BA and uplift on 22nd march with Dr mounir. Can not wait to have them looking full again. Iv been wanting this after having my first child he 14 now so pretty much a very long time. I got 3 kids and not wanting no more so time to get some lovly boobies x

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look amazing!!! Xx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu

They look amazing! Did you have unders or overs? X

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thank you @bassey That’s so exciting, you really have waited a long time! Have you decided on size etc? X

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@jodiexs Thank you lovely! Xx

@b459
    Thank you Hun! I had unders 🙂 Have you booked your op? Xx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu

@clare141 thank you! Yeah Mine is booked on 11th jan! I’m not going with Mya but this forum has helped so much! I’m thinking of going for 275 unders x

Natalie 13
    13p
    Menu

They look fab Clare! I’ve been thinking about doing this for 15 years…..its finally time!
    Meeting my consultant next month and hoping for surgery in March.

Chantelle 14
    14p
    Menu

Yes so excited Clare. Im having 350cc not sure if im having unders. Have to meet my surgoen again on the 19th january xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.