4 Months post op and I can feel rippling!!! Started by: Maddie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi everyone

I had my BA in July so I’m now 4 months post op (500 and 550cc under the muscle from a very small B cup) and I can feel rippling in the sides of both of my implants! Although I can feel it, it is not visible and my boobs look totally normal. Has this happened to any of you before? I’m worried that the rippling will get worse and eventually become visible and make my boobs look totally deformed! I’ve contacted my surgeon’s assistant hoping to get some advice but I thought I’d check to see if anyone on here has experienced this or can offer any reassurance.

I’m hoping that because they’re under the muscle the rippling won’t become visible but I’m terrified that they’ll just get worse.

Demi 25
    25p
    Menu

I was told by ms lutz rippling everyone gets but most u cant see only feel she also said haveint.big implants are the ones that have the issues ‘ but your only 4 months so probably still have alot of changing to.do as can take up to a year to sette 🙂 i havent had mine done.yet but just goin by what i was told when i asked for big implants x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

My sugoen traynor said that everyone will get rippling weather it’s seen or felt some more than others there not much you can do about it xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.