4 months post op update Started by: Lauren

• Author
    13p
    Menu

So not posted on here for a while, but this is my before and after pic 4 months post op. I had 325ccs over the muscle, had a few meltdowns that I should of gone bigger! Would love to know what you girls think?x

Lauren 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren
    0p
    Menu

They look great hun! What size where you before/ are you know? I’m 6 weeks post op. I had 420cc overs. I’m not with Mya. I’ve not been measured yet as my internal stitches in the left corner of my left breast are yet to dissolve. Xx

Lauren 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thank you! I was a 34b and haven’t been measured properly but wearing a 34d at the moment. I really wanted them to look as natural as possible but now it’s annoying me that no one has even noticed – not even my mum lol! Are you happy with your size etc?xx

Georjia 5
    5p
    Menu

I’m having 345cc overs in 3 weeks and I’m constantly thinking i hope there Gona be big enough or panicking there Gona be too big ???? I’m also 34b! Do you feel like you could of gone bigger? X

Lauren 13
    13p
    Menu

I was exactly the same but probably more worried they would be too big. Now I think I definitely could of gone bigger,in a way I’m glad I didn’t because more chance of rippling and complications. I do keep looking at them and wishing they were a bit bigger though – definite boob greed haha x

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hey Lauren, I was an empty C cup according to my PS maybe a D after breastfeeding my two children until they were 19 months old. Before I had my kids Bravissimo measured me as a 30f/30ff/28g but I never had a very full cleavage. I tried an old 30f on the other day and it was too small. I’m still living in my Macoms so they don’t look big. No one has noticed either. Only my husband and my mum know! I reckon I could have gone bigger. They don’t look big on my even though I’m 5ft8 and a UK size 6. I guess it’s still early days for me as I’m on 7 weeks post op on Monday. Xx

Georgie 15
    15p
    Menu

I had 375 overs 1 week ago, from a 34B, the difference is very obvious… much more projection and fullness! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.