4 months progress 485cc Started by: Trudy

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +13

Hi girls .. thought I would post a 4 month update … they really do change every week and I’m probably still a long way off the final results but here is my progress so far! Really apply with my results they are now really soft and minimal scars! I had 485cc xhp over feel free to msg me any questions xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi trudy. I had overs and am worried that they dont drop as much as unders. One is really high and points forward and one is lower and points more to the side, i am so worried that they might stay like this i dont like them at all at the moment. Did yours always look pretty even? x

Samantha 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

What we’re your stats before op ? They look really good xx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I’ve had overs and they do drop down I never noticed any difference between mine but I know a lot of people do and it’s totally normal xx

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

They look amazing, so good to here how someone is doing further along than I am. xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu
    +1

Boob perfection !!!! Look amazing!!! 🙂 xx

Trudy 30
    30p
    Menu

Yes they were always pretty even I think, they have definitely started dropping, it’s weird they start to feel like they aren’t stuck to your chest anymore and feel looser, starting to feel more natural now but still want them to drop lots more and hopefully get closer together somehow lol I was size 8 32c 5″4 before x

Trudy 30
    30p
    Menu

And thank you 🙂

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey Trudy they look amazing! I have surgery booked in October and am still debating between the 400 hp and 485 uhp, do you have a side profile pic as the only thing putting me off the bigger size is thinking I won’t get as good cleavage and if they stick out too much, thanks xx

Trudy 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Amy, no but will take one for you, never take side boob piks lol I’ve got to be honest I think I would have preferred a wider base to get a better cleavage but I also wouldn’t want a smaller implant .. I don’t really think they stick out much and I can still get a good cleavage xx

Trudy 30
    30p
    Menu
    +2

SP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

Looking blooming lovely Trudy !!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow!! Thank you Trudy! You really have had perfect results! Making me want to have the bigger size now!! As for healing are they nice and soft now and can you feel implant with having overs and the polyurethane takes longer to soften so I was curious about this xx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

@trudy they look amazing! I’m having 470cc xhp overs and looking at your photos is making me sooooo excited for mine!! Yours really are lovely and exactly the look I’m going for xxx

Chelsea
    0p
    Menu

Your boobies look really good! I’m hoping mine to look like this. I’m having 400cc XHP overs and worried that they’ll make my boobs sag quicker. I already have partials with 385cc HP. Can I show my surgeon your photo?

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Fabulous job, very happy for you Trudy they look amazing xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.