4 week post op photos, advise please? Started by: Fay Williams

• Author

So I’m 4 weeks post op, and desperate for a shower (but slightly terrified). I have finally got all my dressings taken off and now I’m petrified to do anything! She didn’t clean my left one up this time, the dressing made me blister and it is very tender to touch! (The skin that’s blistered) I just wanted to see if most girls looked like this at this stage? I still have stitches sticking out some places (I hate to look at myself for too long it makes me woozy lol) Do I look normal? I know the nurse wouldn’t say other wise, but it’s nice to hear from past experience! I can’t wait for them to be healed properly now! My left one is healing slower than my right, as that’s where the bigger implant and incision went. Ps sorry for grossing you out with the photos. X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

I know it looks sore hun but all the skin seems to be sealed so I would say you were fine ☺️ It’s more when the wounds are open. Here’s mine at 4 weeks xx

Attachments:
    Menu

Oh wow yours are so good! Are you completey sealed now? I can’t wait for mine to meet in the middle and show off a possible cleavage! You didn’t have an implant did you? X

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

They look better than mine! Ive still got some little gaps on my right side that aren’t quite closed so still in dressings πŸ™ bet you’re so happy you can shower!! They look like they’re healing up well I wouldn’t worry! X

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

Are you still wearing your breast band? Xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

I had 200cc implants Hun! Xx

Menu

I’m still in my breast band yes. How’s yours, any photos?? Hope ur ok. I’m so paranoid of infection I am debating wether to get plastered back up till their completey closed! X

rebecca 1
    1p
    Menu

hello, I’ve seen you’re post op and wondered if you can tell me when you felt ready to go out. I’m having my op on the 12th of December and wonder if i’ll be fine to make plans for NYE? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

oh wow im 3 weeks and 3 days post op now and been told im a extremely fast healer coz im fully sealed and scabs are coming off by themselfs well you can see for yourself,
    ill attatch a photo of how mine are now buti have always been a extreme healer since young,
    i had my dressing off at 1 week and took my first shower dont worry the nurse told me i could.
    Your breats do look really sore but everyone is different and you could if you worried just speak to your nurse about your concerns really hope your ok though x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

sorry about the duplicate reply πŸ™ something went wierd
    oh wow im 3 weeks and 3 days post op now and been told im a extremely fast healer coz im fully sealed and scabs are coming off by themselfs well you can see for yourself,
    ill attatch a photo of how mine are now buti have always been a extreme healer since young,
    i had my dressing off at 1 week and took my first shower dont worry the nurse told me i could.
    Your breats do look really sore but everyone is different and you could if you worried just speak to your nurse about your concerns really hope your ok though x

Menu

this is mine at 3 weeks

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

they look brilliant rebecca we got anouther quick healer over here πŸ˜€ hehe
    what size was you before and now if you dont mind me asking xx

Menu

@nikitamuch yeah I’ve healed so well I’m dead pleased with scarring. I was a B/C cup now around an F haha haven’t been properly measured yet though xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@rebeccapierce95 , yeh im dieing to be measured i went in to ann summers for a cheeky fitting service and they let me try bra’s on and everything and F for a push up bra in ya face or G in the comfy bra’s but thats in there but not sure if i want to buy my bra’s from there i tend to buy in primark… i know how cheap of me πŸ˜› but yeh i put the bras on for a bout a min so i didnt hurt when i put them on or anything which was good but yeh , mine have no scabs on now however im sick and tired of one bit not healing because a stitch has been left poking out and not been cut spoke to mya about it and thay said its fine well its not coz its stopping that one bit from healing :/

Menu

Hi nikita, did u have implant and uplift? Xx

Menu

All looks amazing girls! Mine is actually much worst than the Orginal photos I uploaded last week. I have been tested positive for infection. It was going so well aswell πŸ™ Just imflammed so quick! A lot of pain too, feel like total shit about them πŸ™ praying it’s a temporary thing and the antibiotics heal it all back up. Glad you’re all happy with yours u all look wonderful! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.