4 weeks po -5 weeks po Started by: Yvette

• Author
    85p
    Menu

Hi just thought I’d share a weeks difference photo… the bottom picture was taken yesterday, the top one was last week (not sure what day)
    They have shrunk loads, not noticeable in the photos but in person they are so much smaller…. just hope they get a little bigger 🙁 xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Pics

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Youre worrying about nothing!! Honestly you have the nicest boobs I’ve seen, I would die for your boobs!! Have some confidence they look UNREAL, not small at all, amazing shape!! Keep seeing your posts, you definately have nothing to worry about, I actually showed my surgeon yours as I’d love mine to look like them & we both agreed how good they are. They haven’t shrunk, they look much bigger in the second lots of pictures, you’re soooo lucky Xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you lots for your lovely kind words….it’s easy to to find faults!!! And my left is definitely changed in the bottom photo, looks a weird shape!! Ahaa did you really? Did you pay him to say that 😉
    Nice to know someone thinks they are ok
    Thank you soo much xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I know it’s so easy to pick faults especially when they’re you’re own & it’s easy for me to say but honestly you have nothing to worry about, I’m praying mine look like yours which I just know I’ll be so disappointed when they don’t ha!! Haha he really did say that, no joke, I was like please make mine look like this lol go treat yourself to some new underwear & feel amazing girl!! Xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu
    +1

I’m sure yours will look amazing, when’s your surgery and what size are you having? Arww haha tbh I don’t think us girls will ever be happy, with anything!! Blame social media and magazines!!!

Yeah can wear bras from next week, though my Ann summers Ellen bra came yesterday so wore that all day, such a nice feeling to be able to wear a normal bra, these Macom bras well any post surgery bra can get a little daunting at times Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Your left one as definitely fluffed alot in the last week. They look really good but definitely understand how you pick at them cos i do with mine BUT mine are different shapes so i have reason to lol yours look really good an have from day one xx

Ellie 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Omg what size cc are these and are they under or over!!! These are literally how I want mine to look xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi Laura what’s wrong with yours? How many days po are you? I’m sure there lovely and thank you, just feel really small and def look loads smaller when I look in the mirror 🙁 xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

HI arwww thank you means a lot, I had 345cc hp overs!! When’s your surgery? Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Im 4weeks po an mine are still different shapes, ones dropped more so hoping they will even out abit more in time just hate waiting. I know what you mean about feeling small, i do aswel but just keep reminding myself of how i was pre op! Think we just expect abit much sometimes xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

Yvette they look amazing! They are dropping so nicely 🙂 xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you Hannah, how are you getting on now? Xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@witwoolou I’m not bad, still annoying that one seems to have dropped and one hasn’t! But I have my 6 week appointment on Friday so I’ll see what she says. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.