4 WEEKS PO FEEL SMALLER Started by: Lol

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi Girls,

I am just over 4 weeks PO and feel like my boobs have got smaller. Did anyone else feel like this? X

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

Yeah I’m 2weeks post op and they are feeling really small. Feeling very unhappy with how small they feel at the mo

Alex 17
    17p
    Menu

What size cc did you go?

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

I had 350CC HP overs

Gayle 18
    18p
    Menu

What was your starting size? Do you have a photo of when they were first done and now?

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

I was a 32B and yeah I’ll upload

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Assymetric 50
    50p
    Menu

It’s due to the swelling reducing. You would’ve looked larger at the beginning because of the swelling but as it subsided the true size will show.

Jess 2
    2p
    Menu

They will look a bit smaller after the swelling subsides but if you had unders they will drop and fluff and get bigger again! As your muscle over the implant relaxes, your boobs will pop out and get fuller xx

Lol 4
    4p
    Menu

@jess I had overs xx

Jess 2
    2p
    Menu

Oh yeah just seen further up sorry!! I had overs aswell on 12th April so im 3 weeks post op. Ive read that overs dont drop and fluff as much as Unders. Im glad in some respects as i feel like mine have dropped a bit already and dont want them dropping too much further! But i wouldnt mind a bit more fluff i must say ha!! Ive also seen lots of pics of overs though that have said they do get bigger once they settle a bit, more rounder and fuller! Its a waiting game i guess!! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.