4 weeks PO update Started by: Sophie

• Author
    26p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls!

Just thought I’d post a little update for anyone interested ???? pre op I was 34a (a very small a at that) now measuring a DD!

I’m currently 4 WPO, I feel as though left is looking a little smaller than my right at the moment? Overall I’m happy with the symmetry though!

Post op girls how long does it take for them to soften completely? They move but they still feel slightly hard.. and any advice on treating the scars? I’ve been using bio oil and aleo gel but does anyone have any other recommendations?

Cant wait to see the nurse in a couple of weeks, dying to buy cute new underwear!

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya Hun they look fab! 🙂 I’m 11wpo tomorrow and my boobs have softened now and look and feel just like normal boobs, you’ll start to notice the change from around six wpo. I’ve been using bio oil and cocoa butter on my scars x

Menu
    +1

@sophiejayne95 they look amazing!! when I first spoke to you you’d just had them done so I’m glad you love them!! Xxx

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

@meghannritchie hey Meghan! Thank you!! It’s been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but I’m so happy with the way they’re looking atm. Just can’t wait until they’re fully healed. Hope your well lovely x

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

@kellydee thanks Hun! Ooh okay, are you allowed to wear underwired bras now too? I’ll try cocoa butter I never thought of that! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@sophiejayne95 I’ve been measured and the lady in Ann summers said I could wear them now but I’m waiting as I’m more comfy in non wired and my m and s ones still lol x

Eve 48
    48p
    Menu

They look fantastic!

Tiff 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Sophie I’m 4wpo to the time flys because i thought I was 6wpo ???? they look fantastic I think we had similar size I had 375 and 350 mins are still quite hard tho they seem to change from day to day one day quite soft the next day hard weird, I’m glad you love them I love my mine to xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.