4 weeks to go and stressing! Started by: Becky May

• Author
    +1

My op is in 4 weeks and Im absolutely shitting myself!

Im a 34B (but don’t fill my cup size).
    I’m looking to be a 34D and no bigger! So my surgeon has suggested 325CC. Since the first consultation I have been back to get some reassurance I won’t be any bigger than a D, and I kept to the 325CC.

Im seeing other girls photos who are similar stats to me and I’m thinking they are looking a lot bigger than what I want to be.

It doesn’t help that my future mother inlaw has told me that she thinks all fake boobs looks like Jordans. Which I don’t want to look like!

I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, Im so nervous and scared!

Did anyone else feel like this before there op and once it was over it was ok??

I don’t want to be huge!!

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Do u have any pics of the look youd like? Only reason am asking is because usually people say they dont want no bigger than a D etc but then there wish pics are definitely bigger. Implants measure bigger than they look. I measure a 34E/32F but honestly id say i look more of a D. Dont let the bra size become an issue its mire about the look you want x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu
    +1

I feel the same. I want completely natural and no bigger than a D too, mine isn’t till feb but I’m already feeling the anxiety. I hope it gets better and I’m sure we will come out the other side 🙂 xx

Menu
    +1

Oh bless you. I can’t really reassure you in terms of 325 I had 450. But I honestly think just put your trust in your surgeon. There really can be no guarantees in sizing. Please don’t let your partners mums words upset you. I’ve had a pretty big implant and they look bloody perfect on my frame. I’m in a relationship as are u and your not planning on getting them out all the time and becoming a stripper I’m sure. My mum felt similar to your partners mum and she supported me and said I’m an adult etc it’s my body. But she hates it. It’s hard but I know once my recovery is fully over my boobs won’t be up for discussion any more. Try not to panic yourself put trust in your surgeon and don’t let people’s misguided opinion of implants get inside your head. X

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

I’m literally in the exact same position! My op is 3 weeks away. I can’t decide between 300 or 325cc because I don’t want to be any bigger than a D. I’m a 34aa/32b. I wear a 34A cup bra. And I’m not bothered about my own family’s opinions (my mum didn’t approve but said as long as I’m happy) but my boyfriends parents I can’t stomach the thought of them knowing! And I’m going to see them 2 weeks PO and I’m paranoid they’ll notice (I’ve decided I’m not going to tell them) I just think it would be too embarrassing. I’m having round HP partials (and whichever cc I decide on!) just so you know you’re not alone!! Xx

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

@gmb1309 they should pay you for all your helpful replies on here! Xx

Eileen 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

I had mine done 3wks ago didn’t tell anyone and was stressing about telling people, I said I wanted as natural as possible and wanted to be a large C I was giving the option of 270, 295, 325 and 350, I went for 295 in the end and glad I did they suit my body and look natural for my size my family were fine when I told them because there not massive they look natural. I was a empty A cup, not been measured yet but I’m wearing a D post op bra. I’m 5ft 4, and weigh 8st 8. Hope this helps

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

@eileen1980 that helps me a lot thank you x

Menu
    +1

Haha if only I’d worked how to tag people though Lorna!

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

@gmb1309 all u do is look on the persons profile, under their name it wil say @blahblahblah lol just either type that exacty how it says it or copy an paste it xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Hahaha that blablahblah is actually someones profile!! I was only using that as an example haha xx

Menu

@lauraj1987 I’m dying at the blahblahblah haha poor person but yay thank you. I say yay but I don’t know yet if that has worked lol.

Menu
    +1

Yay

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Hahaha yeah it me me laugh too! Xx

Menu

Thank you girls, I love how we all support each other <3

I’m going to think about the size still, its like being on an emotional rollercoaster!

Menu

Here any time you want to chat @beckymay like I said can’t really reassure you on the actual implant size but I hate to think of anyone all in a tizz about it all. Xx

Menu

@Grainne thank you, you’re so lovely <3

Emily 12
    12p
    Menu

I was an empty 32A just been measured after my 6 week check up and in Victoria’s Secret I’m a 32DD so I don’t think you’ll be too big! However every body is different! Xxx

Eileen 12
    12p
    Menu

I was exactly the same Becky right up to the last minute, I was on the bed just about to be put to sleep and changed my mind to 295cc unders so your not on your own xx

Menu

@emily110 what size did you go for Emily? xx

Emily 12
    12p
    Menu

Sorry just seen this!! I had 350cc HP unders! Couldn’t be more happy xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.